- Aleja Generała Tadeusza Bora-Komorowskiego 25C, 31-416 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
We are Lundbeck – a global pharmaceutical company based in Copenhagen, Denmark, tirelessly dedicated to restoring brain health, so every person can be their best. In March 2014, we established Lundbeck Group Business Services in Kraków to help Lundbeck employees globally focus their specialized skills on providing innovative treatments to people suffering from brain diseases. We do that by delivering best-in-class business services in the following areas: Accounting and Reporting, Procurement and Finance Operations, IT and Business Process & System Support, and Human Resources.
Finance Team Manager, Accounting to Reporting
Purpose of the role
The main purpose of the role is to assure the delivery of all accounting to reporting processes in scope for assigned locations. Finance Team Manager plays an essential role in execution of strategy for A2R organization. Finance Team Manager, as part of the role in GBS Cracow Management, is a key player to drive effective and stimulating cooperation across various teams, processes, systems and functions.
Main responsibilities and tasks
- Managing the team of finance experts (including Financial Controllers, Chief Accountants), being responsible for:
- long term resource planning, designing and revising organizational structure
- planning and managing workload through seniors’ structure
- monitoring performance levels, motivating and personal development
- Holding responsibility for delivery of A2R processes and ensure they are run as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Establishing appropriate framework to ensure appropriate quality of reporting and compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements in assigned affiliates
- Acting as a trusted business partner to local Finance Directors, Controllers, HQ, GBS Functional Managers, external service providers and other stakeholders in GBS and line of business
- Guarding the effectiveness of internal controls in scope of the function
- Supporting Process Manager in excelling the process to develop effective ways of working and optimal processes
- Stimulating cooperation across GBS Teams, processes, systems to ensure alignment; identifying interdependencies and driving the achievement of the overall goals for the whole GBS
- Being responsible for development of business processes documentation and keeping them updated (process maps, work instructions)
- Monitoring internal key performance indicators, user and customer satisfaction
- Participating in delivery of essential projects/improvement initiatives/migrations, etc.
Our preferred candidate has the following personal and professional qualifications
- Minimum 7+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- University degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- Accounting qualification preferred (ACCA, ACA, CPA, CIMA, CIA)
- Sound knowledge of International Accounting Standards and Taxation
- Experience in statutory financial statements and direct/indirect tax reporting
- Experience in financial controlling and business partnering
- Experience in managing & building effective teams including experienced financial experts
- Previous managerial role in Audit considered an asset
- Technology: SAP, BW/BI (e.g. AfO), MS Office
- English at C1 (another European language is welcome)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including presentations to management
- Taking ownership of assigned responsibilities
- Strong business partnering skills, willing and able to engage stakeholders with different priorities and objectives
- Ability to understand people’s motivations, engage them in their work, and build a sense of energy toward common goals
- Willing to develop people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals
- Mature attitude towards challenges and problem solving - being able to work with limited guidance and able to determine information needed to resolve more complex issues, manage pressure effectively and cope well with setbacks
- Keen analytic and organization skills which allows for complex data interpretation
- Proactive and creative in terms of improving ways of working and processes
- Ability to make good and timely decisions
- Willing to work in a dynamic environment with switching priorities
- Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm
- Intimate atmosphere
With approximately 200 employees on board, we maintain a friendly atmosphere and offer a sense of belonging
- Growth for our people
We provide many development opportuniries, from international assignments to crafted talent programs, to enhance your growth.
- Breathing openness
With highly visible and accessible leaders, we encourage cross-collaboration and the open feedback culture.
- High performance through team work
We share the same collaborative spirit to get the work done as a team while being supported by the leaders.
- Inspiring purpose
We are driven by our mission of restoring brain health, so every person can be their best, and are highly engaded in CSR and charitable initiatives taht helps us achieve that in our community.
- Energizing work environment
Vibrant environment with a lot of fun and integration activities lined up throughout the year.
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates who will meet our selection criteria.
Lundbeck is a global pharmaceutical company specialized in psychiatric and neurological disorders. For more than 70 years, we have been at the forefront of research within neuroscience. Our key areas of focus are depression, schizophrenia, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.
An estimated 700 million people worldwide are living with psychiatric and neurological disorders and far too many suffer due to inadequate treatment, discrimination, a reduced number of working days, early retirement and other unnecessary consequences. Every day, we strive for improved treatment and a better life for people living with psychiatric and neurological disorders – we call this Progress in Mind.
Read more at www.lundbeck.com/global/about-us/progress-in-mind.
Our approximately 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries are engaged in the entire value chain throughout research, development, production, marketing and sales. Our pipeline consists of several late-stage development programmes and our products are available in more than 100 countries. Our research centre is based in Denmark and our production facilities are located in Denmark, France and Italy. Lundbeck generated revenue of DKK 17.2 billion in 2017 (EUR 2.3 billion; USD 2.6 billion).
For additional information, we encourage you to visit our corporate site www.lundbeck.com and connect with us on Twitter at @Lundbeck and via our LinkedIn company page.