Ta oferta pracy jest nieaktualna od 172 dni. Sprawdź aktualne oferty pracy dla Ciebie
Finance Transition Specialist - EMEALA
Sprawdź podobne oferty
Pracodawca ma prawo zakończyć rekrutację we wcześniejszym terminie.
The future is being built today, and Johnson Controls is making that future more productive, more secure and more sustainable. We create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. At its core, that promise is about delivering innovation that make people’s lives – and the world – better. Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. Explore our site to learn how our innovative solutions are driving the future of urban efficiency.
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Finance Transition Specialist - EMEALA
We promise honesty and transparency. We uphold the highest standards of integrity and honor the commitments we make.
We win when our customers win. Our long-term strategic relationships provide unique insights and the ability to deliver exceptional customer experiences and solutions.
We believe in doing well by doing good and hold ourselves accountable to make the world a better place through the solutions we provide, our engagement in society, the way we do business, and our commitment to protect people and the environment.
Our culture of innovation and continuous improvement drives us to solve today’s challenges while constantly asking ‘what’s next.'
We are one team, dedicated to working collaboratively together to create the purposeful solutions that propel the world forward.
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader, serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders, through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
This individual will take part in initiating and lead strategic Finance Transition projects for Building Technologies and Solutions (BT&S) in Europe, Middle East and Africa with responsibility for transition planning and process alignment, transition execution and post transition stabilization, reporting to Project Manager.
- Perform initial discovery to assess activities in scope and determine the allocation of activities based on the BT&S BUF Taxonomy
- Active cooperation in identifying resource requirements to deal with the transition of activities and to overcome obstacles including the finance and business functions, IT and other shared service organizations and taking part in the negotiating deliverables and timelines with all relevant parties
- Participate in evaluation of results and presenting findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner: preparation of reviews/presentations and communication of processes updates to team members and business counterparts
- Participate in all the transition projects phases including discovery, work shadowing, transitioning, stabilization and sign off
- Participate in the implementation of a robust feedback program to ensure progress are measured and gaps are identified in a timely manner
- Align team activities and processes with global processes and the internal Taxonomy driving standardization and adherence to internal policies
- Cooperate with business finance on a regular basis, helping to identify performance gaps and develop and implement corrective actions
- Contribute in developing the effective communication strategy towards business partners, including decks and other communication material as required to provide status updates on projects and programs and ensure pro-active visibil
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-6+ years’ experience in Finance related roles in an international environment
- An energetic personality with proactive attitude, a proven ability to structure, coach, guide and motivate team members.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to influence across the organization
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven
- Fluent in English
- Deal with a high level of travel in the first 3 to 6 months of the job
- Manufacturing experience
- FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) experience
- Leadership experience
- Previous experience in strategic change management and project management
- An additional European language
Our belief is that great companies are powered by great people and led by inspired leaders; individuals who are authentic, who embrace new ideas, share a mutual respect for each other and do what’s right for their communities. Every day, we focus on our common goal of improving lives around the world. And we do this by working together and applying deep technical expertise to help our customers solve pressing challenges, with a collective passion to make an impact.
Imagine a career that perpetually stretches your capabilities. From managing many of the world’s most iconic buildings to making products that help save lives, the breadth of our opportunities empowers you to chart your own path. We will offer you an interesting and challenging position with great personal freedom and professional responsibility.
Don’t just make a living. Make living better.
See Job Description