At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it's helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Motorola Solutions Finance Operations Center (F.O.C.) provides world-class finance, accounting and purchasing services to Motorola branches in Europe, Middle East, Africa, US and Latin America region. It is a dynamic environment where your ideas and input will be valued and where you will do some of the best work of your life.
General Ledger department is in charge of General Accounting, Global Fixed Assets & Intercompany Operations and Statutory & Compliance activities for Motorola’s entities in the region.
- Processing of standard journal entries
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Review of entity Balance Sheets and P&Ls
- Preparation for and participation in Accounting Operating Review Schedules
- Liaise with country teams to ensure that Service Level Agreements are met
- Redesign and improve existing processes to increase productivity while maintaining quality and controls
- Ensure documentation of all processes is in place
- Coordinate processes with other regions to ensure we move towards simple common global processes
- Work with other team members to identify process improvement opportunities within the F.O.C. and implement those improvements by working with Finance Systems and Country Finance teams
- Highlight potential issues to the management team's attention
- Other ad hoc tasks as determined by the GL Manager/Team Lead
- A graduate of Finance/Accounting/Economy or similar
- At least one year experience in finance/accounting area
- Very good command of English (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills
- Experience in using advanced reporting tools (Tableau, Power BI)
- Tech-savvy & advanced computer skills
- Oracle Financial Systems experience as an advantage
- Customer oriented and team player
- Ability to work in intense, fast-paced and multinational work environment
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tj. Dz. U. z 2014 r. poz. 1182, 1662).