- Stanisława Klimeckiego 1, 30-705 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 18 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
This openness sparks innovation and agility, which adds to the entrepreneurial spirit and provides many more career opportunities for our staff. We are a group of high-performing, dedicated and caring professionals who believe that working together is the foundation for superior client service excellence.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
As a Financial Accounting and Consolidation Expert you will join our Alternatives Investment Funds Team. In this role you will be responsible for stand-alone accounting and financial reporting of entities within the Alternative Investments Funds structures (“AIF”), mostly Real Estate and Debt Funds. Additionally, you will perform consolidations of Alternative Investment Funds with the assistance of the Team Leader and prepare consolidated Financial Reporting of the structures.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Independently produce full general ledger accounting and financial reporting for external clients, including statutory financial statements according to IFRS or Lux GAAP
- Review of work prepared by junior staff
- Perform full consolidation of group structures
- Prepare annual consolidated financial statements under IFRS or Lux GAAP
- Ensure accuracy, timeliness and completeness of all client related tasks
- Act as key client contact for day-to-day accounting tasks and related queries
- Act as main contact for external auditors/tax advisors as part of annual financial audits
- Ensure efficient operation of daily processing and functions, advise on workflow improvements
- Provide expert advice and knowledge support to the team, deliver accounting training as needed
- University degree preferably in Accounting / Finance related discipline
- At least 4 years of experience in general ledger accounting/group accounting or audit (this position is particularly appropriate for a qualified accountant with experience outside the investment funds industry or for someone with audit experience)
- Strong numerical ability and analytical skills
- Ability to work with respect to periodic deadlines in client-driven environment
- Ability to work with a limited direct supervision, ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Solid oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong reviewing skills
- Ability to embrace change on multiple level including technology, clients groups
- Critical thinking and focus on process efficiency
- Good understanding of financial/accounting principles, including IFRS knowledge
- Professional accountancy qualification would be a huge asset (qualified or part qualified)
- Fluent English skills
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- Employment stability with indefinite contract from day one
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others
In order to apply for the role please send your CV
via Aplikuj button.