- Kapelanka 42a, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The role is based in HSBC Global Finance Centre in Krakow, Poland. The center is turning into a world-class Finance function to support the development of the businesses across the European region. The Centre covers all finance functions including Reporting (management and financial), Accounting, Financial Control and Systems. The HSBC Global Finance Centre focuses on system standardization and process transformation to deliver the highest quality analysis and insight to all supported countries.
We are looking for candidates willing to develop skills and knowledge in international finance environment, offering a great opportunity to build professional career in banking. The successful candidate will join a team responsible for delivery of statutory and regulatory financial statements for numerous HSBC sites from various European countries.
- Provide timely preparation, processing and reconciliation of all required financial and management information.
- Prepare external reports according to IFRS and perform regulatory submissions (FINREP, COREP).
- Process, prepare and approve of Period End Close journals and manual adjustments, as per the tasks allocated.
- Support other team members and team manager to respond to regular and ad hoc requests from finance and non-finance customers.
- Continually work on improving the timeliness and accuracy by process automation and minimizing manual intervention.
- Take responsibility for the tasks delivered by junior team members.
- Continually asses the operational risk inherent in the process, taking account of changing operational procedures, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure all work undertaken complies with HSBC policies, procedures and work practices.
- University degree in finance related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years relevant accounting/reporting experience.
- Banking/Insurance/Financial Services industry experience will be an asset.
- Knowledge of financial principles (IFRS), financial accounting and control.
- Excellent English written and verbal.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel (VBA will be plus).
- Strong analytical ability, tenacity and sound commercial judgment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
- Stable job in professional team
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
- Private health care, employees’ benefits
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English including reference number, using "Apply now" button below.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Applications sent to us will be taken into consideration only if they include the following statement:
“I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at http://www.about.hsbc.pl/careers and I hereby give consent for personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. according to rules described in the Privacy Statement for Applicants, as per the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
In case you would like to resign from participation in recruitment process or withdraw previously sent to us application, please email us at: [email protected]