- al. Jana Pawła II 22/Q22, 00-133 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 9 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Savills, an international consulting company operating in the real estate market, listed on the London Stock Exchange, employing 39 000 employees in 700 offices worldwide, present in Poland since 2004, is looking urgently to the office in Warsaw a candidate for a position of:
(Commercial Real Estate)
Position goal: Financial Analyst will be responsible for supporting external Customers- commercial real estate owners by preparing analysis, reports and business recommendations regarding their retail, office and warehouse portfolios.
Perfect Candidate: Is an experienced, independent professional eager to support external Customers with his/her expertise. She/he shows passion and enthusiasm in daily work, with a creative flair as well as presents accuracy and attention to detail while finalizing works. Is eager to work in an environment requiring business partner approach while working with Customers.
Scope of duties:
- Daily management over the financial results on behalf of the Customer, assuring prompt feedback, justified business recommendations and market best practices;
- Active involvement in business processes in order to fully understand the financial results and the identify significant trends;
- Control over the information flow between suppliers, customers and tenants, in order to ensure the correctness of the data and the payment
- Ensuring reporting requirements compliant with the standards and policies of Savills at the local level and the Savills Group level;
- Ensure quality and consistency of managerial and statutory accounting;
- Review and assessment of financial processes for their continuous updating and improvement;
- Preparation of reports and analyzes for Customers as well as for the board of directors.
- 2 years of previous experience on similar position;
- Literacy in MS Office, especially MS Excel;
- Fluency in English, allowing communication and preparation of financial recommendations in a business environment.
Extra credit for:
- Former experience in consulting agency or real estate market;
- Stable employment conditions in an organization with an established position on the international commercial real estate market;
- Constant development of competences, including those related to the specifics of the real estate market;
- The possibility of professional development on the independent and business empowered position;
- Benefits - private medical care and sports card;
- Attractive work environment - a friendly team in a modern office in the heart of Warsaw.
Aplikacje należy nadsyłać za pomocą Aplikuj.
Klient zastrzega prawo do kontaktu z wybranymi kandydatami.