Al. Grunwaldzka 472DGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Staples Solutions is the leading provider of workplace products, services, and solutions. In Staples, we do much more than selling paper clips and pens. We are committed to making more happen for our customers and being the go-to solutions provider for products and services for their workspace needs.
The Financial Analyst is the person which will be responsible for supporting Financial Controller in terms of contract management, budget, forecast, and accrual process.
This role will be expected to support financial activity in all IT departments.
- Supporting Forecast and accrual process regarding completeness and correctness (data analysis and data reconciliation),
- Performing data analysis (mostly focusing but not limited to analyzing IT operating expenses),
- Conducting monthly financial reviews with Finance Controller and IT leaders to review the financial performance of their cost centres,
- Coordinating of budget reporting, forecast and accrual calculation process,
- Supporting in identifying data integrity and quality issues,
- Collecting and clearly understanding business requirements for reports/dashboards/analysis with appropriate views (including visuals),
- Utilizing proprietary tools to analyses data, create and distribute detailed reports with value-added commentary,
- Providing recommendations to Financial Controller, ELT & ITIL.
- Master’s degree, preferred in mathematics, econometrics or finance,
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills,
- +3 years of experience working in the data-related field
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); VBA knowledge is a plus,
- Good SQL knowledge is a plus,
- Working knowledge of POWER BI is a plus,
- Ability to research data and reporting issues as required,
- Good interpersonal communication skills,
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must.