- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Your next company
The company is a leading provider of business information services.
Their products range specialise mostly in software and information tools for specialists in the field of law, taxes, accounting and compliance coupled with the world's most global news service.
As a global company, they rely on a variety of cultures and thoughts to achieve their goals.
Financial AnalystNumer ref.: 1157372
Financial Analyst is a client-facing role in providing support on a wide range of Company products. This involves building customized financial models and financial research solutions for Company investment banking & investment management clients. You will investigate and learn different segments of the financial industry depending on the clients’ role and workflow. Company customers rely on Company expertise to take their business decisions every day. You will work with highly qualified colleagues and on a regular basis with Account Managers and Sales specialists in different locations. You will also have exposure to Company customers, such experts as Research Analysts, Fund Managers, and Investment Advisors in large financial institutions around the world.
SOME OF THE DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Prepare custom, tailor-made analyses in Microsoft Excel / Company applications based on client’s requests
- Cooperate with sales teams in displacements of our competition (migrations from other products on the market, provide new revenue opportunities) and help in the retention of current clients
- Plan, prepare and perform migrations projects for huge, well known financial institutions (mainly work with customer’s financial models and charts, data conversion)
- Work on data presentations, analyses presentations, and functionality inquiries
- Provide creative solutions and a high level of service through telephone and e-mail
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- Numeracy skills and analytic mind
- Advanced experience in using Microsoft Excel and basic VBA knowledge
- Knowledge about financial market gained in a previous job or during Economics/Finance studies
- Attention to details and ability to work with data
- Customer-focused approach
- Great communication and networking skills
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 40 countries
- A range of development opportunities through traditional training, on-site and international projects
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, insurance, Multisport card, weekly fruit days and more than 10 sports teams to join
- Flexibility and home-office opportunities
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
- Two additional days off for charity events
- Free yoga classes and trainings with physiotherapist in the office
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych, zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922). Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji.