- Francuska 46, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- Remote work
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
The Financial Analyst is responsible for a supporting various planning, forecasting, causaling and reporting processes and analyses in support Rockwell’s businesses and regions. The role utilizes global consolidation financial systems , SAP and Power BI to provide performance reporting and insight on a variety of key financial metrics including commercial expenses, sales and capital project spending. The role engages with other finance teams and business partners to develop financial plans and forecasts and analyze actual performance against those goals. The Analyst also works to automate processes and support simplification and standardization efforts.
Scope of duties may include:
• Develop financial plans utilizing business partner input and leveraging standard tools and processes to enable clear explanations for financial performance in a particular region, function or business
• Maintain and enhance spend and sales reporting including regional and business unit performance
• Present and explain financial performance and key variances and changes vs. forecast, plan and prior year
• Assist in the transfer of workload between finance organizations within Rockwell to ensure continuity of business support and enabling use of standard tools and processes
• Developing and advocating for automation, simplification, and standardization in reporting
• Create ad hoc analyses and respond to business inquiries to understand material drivers of financial performance
Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
Minimum of 2 years of experience in FP&A / Controlling area
Strong verbal and written communication skills both in Polish and English
Demonstrated ability to interpret financial results and develop key takeaways and insights
Ability to work effectively across time zones, businesses, and functions to resolve issues
Process improvement focus and proactive mindset with an eagerness to learn the business
Fluency in Excel
Practical knowledge of Oracle EPM and/or VBA will be an asset
Ability to manage multiple assignments and projects with varying deadlines
What we offer
Private health care
Allowance on MyBenefit platform
Christmas and holiday bonuses
International work environment
Rockwell Automation is the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. We hire more than 23 000 employees in 80 countries. We have been on the market for 115 years, in Katowice for more than 20 and we are still developing on Silesian market.
If you want to be a part of Rockwell Automation, use "Aplikuj" button and send us your CV in English.
Rockwell Automation creates the future.
Create it with us!
We kindly inform that this offer is conditional and chosen candidates will have to go through background check process, performed by an external company. In case of negative verification results, Rockwell Automation will be entitled to withdraw the offer without any consequences.