- Green Office - budynek B, Czerwone Maki 82, 30-392 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Motorola Solutions Finance Operation Center is a department of Motorola in Kraków which gives you an opportunity to participate in the setup of the new organization. The center is a part of our global network of Finance Operation Centers (FOC) which provides world-class finance, accounting and purchasing services to Motorola branches in Europe, Middle East, Africa and US region. It is a dynamic environment where your ideas and input will be valued and where you will do some of the best work of your life.
Business Finance team is responsible for analysis of financial reports, trends, risks and opportunities. We gather, interpret and evaluate financial information, including past financial data and short- to long-term financial forecasts. Business Finance department supports a wide range of Motorola Solutions businesses and operations functions across Europe, Africa and North America region. We have several small subteams in Business Finance that's why our team is unique - almost each position in our team has a different scope. You will have the opportunity to understand how our company operates and improve your analytical skills. We are looking for a high potential leader who will lead the team of Financial Analysts supporting different finance organizations/business units across Europe, Asia and North America regions.
- EMEA R&D organization finance support
- Plan/Forecast/Outlook build-up across departments
- Reporting and variance analysis (Monthly Budget Reports, Headcount, f/x impact)
- Cost control
- High level of interaction directly with the senior operating team
- Support of EMEA finance team – monthly entries, re-classes, cross-charges, accruals
- Tableau results and trend visualization
- 3-5 years of demonstrable finance experience
- University degree in finance or accounting;
- Good understanding of P&L and Balance Sheet;
- Advanced use of MS Excel, Tableau and Oracle
- Excellent communication skills, able to interact with Finance and non-Finance staff at various levels
- Proactive and ‘can do’ attitude with drive to challenge status quo
- Excellent English (spoken, written)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter and team player
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Competitive salary package
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Flexible working hours
- Contract of employment
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space)
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.
- Private medical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- 8 hours working day (30 minutes lunch break included)
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events
- Training and broad development opportunities
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate