Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 WarszawaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
Financial Analyst - Manufacturing FP&A
At Global Business Services, Warsaw, Włochy, ul. Krakowiaków
About the assignmentProfile:
- FP&A Analyst reports to the Head of Regional Manufacturing FP&A. Daily cooperates with the ISC Navigator and supports global FP&A ISC processes, like planning and budgeting.
- Position generates insights, particularly in the area of manufacturing productivity, product costing, CAPEX, cost of quality, product costing, warehousing and distribution cost, inventories and slow-moving inventory.
- Analyzing current and past trends in key performance indicators, highlighting trends and determine causes of unexpected variance.
- Analyzing landed product cost across sites and calculating labour rates as part of the product costing process.
- Providing support in completing AR business case for CAPEX.
- Analyzing inventory levels and alerts navigator on potential SLOB risk.
- Developing financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives (such as ALPS/Continuous improvement, ISC cost of quality, footprint reduction).
- Providing inputs to Commercial FP&A on the impact of raw material changes on COGS to enable early pricing actions.
- Eliminating, simplifying, standardizing and automating outputs in a structured and consistent manner.
About youCandidate profile:
- You have more than 1 year of experience as an analyst or as a controller in a manufacturing or commercial environment / functional area.
- You are curious, eager to learn and always searching for improvement opportunities (process-wise).
- You have an affinity for numbers and systems as well as strong analytical skills combined with a critical, but constructive, attitude.
- You are able to make an independent interpretation, draw conclusions and propose solutions.
- Experience in building automated reports and models.
- Excellent financial and analytical skills.
- Strong HFM, ERP and BI systems experience.
- Strong ‘can-do’ mentality and ‘drive’ to accomplish tasks in an environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in ‘change management’ in a finance environment is preferred.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills in English, including the ability to articulate recommendations in a concise and timely manner.
Perks & Benefits
- Fresh Fruit
- Team Building Events
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- CSR Initiatives
- Additional Insurance