- Kazimierza Wielkiego 3, 50-077 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Factor is the leader in next-generation solutions for complex legal work at scale. Clients turn to us for real solutions to real problems, ranging from one-off regulatory projects to long-term managed services. Factor leverages modernized processes, smart resourcing constructs, and the best of legal technology to help clients overcome the limitations of the traditional in-house and law firm models.
We are comprised of nearly 500 lawyers, legal specialists, technologists, and process consultants across Europe and North America, and we are growing! Join us!
Financial Analyst (Solution Architecture)
We are looking for someone with strong financial analysis and financial modeling skills to join our Product team in Wroclaw. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting our team of Solution Architects who are busy designing Factor’s most complex project, outsourcing, and technology solutions. This person will be responsible for creating client pricing models and supporting our Solution Architects in the creation of our offerings.
In this role, you will support Factor’s ability to present a solution that is fit for purpose to some of the world’s leading innovators in legal. You will work with the Solution Architecture team as well as Sales, Finance, and Client Delivery to create models that offer innovative solutions to sophisticated clients. To do this, you will need to be very analytical and have depth in excel to create extremely complex financial models of Factor’s services. We are looking for someone who can take our capabilities and turn them into a statistical story that tracks to real life application through our products. As a member of this team, you’ll be part of an exciting innovation agenda, a team of people who are passionate about what they do, and a valued member of the solutions team that is blazing the trail as not just an alternative legal services provider but is also on a journey to create the best culture in legal. Sound like fun? Join us!
If you believe in being a team player, can collaborate and communicate well with technical and non-technical audiences while bringing a result-driven, focused, high energy, confident, curious, quirky, and most of all fun sense of self, then this is the place for you
- Act as direct point of contact with customer, translating and understanding buyer requirements into a standardized business solution offering with a core package of deliverables, including a commercial financial model, service delivery scope, and deployment timelines
- Creating detailed specifications of functional and business requirements
- Conducting business process analysis and business process mapping
- Work closely with Solution Architects to ensure decisions meet long-term growth need for Factor’s
- Determine how solutions impact ongoing work processes and systems, and how to manage the integration of new processes or functionalities.
- Uses knowledge of multiple data structures and sources to perform complex data manipulation using advanced data extraction and analytical tools and techniques
- Demonstrated the application of innovative approaches to problem solving and business solutions.
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis as requested to support accurate reporting and business decisions
- Interfacing with Client Service organization to facilitate commercial contracts, ensure effective transition, collaborate on clear solution assumptions, determine appropriate service delivery locations and related cost to deliver;
You are adaptable, authentic, accountable, and values driven. You’re a team player who exhibits personal leadership and leaves things better than you found them. We’re looking for someone who always gives their best and inspires others to do the same. This role requires vision, technical skill, creative thinking, and an analytical mindset. It’s no small task!
In addition to the above, here are the required skills, knowledge, capabilities, and education for this role:
- 2 – 5+ years’ experience as a financial analyst, business analyst, consultant, or project coordinator
- Previous experience in a consultancy, professional services firm, the legal sector, technology, outsourcing, or finance
- Previous Experience of Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel
- Previous experience of data reporting/analysis tools and techniques
- Experience conducting financial analysis and developing bespoke pricing models
- Demonstrated project management skills, and an ability to work across numerous opportunities at various stages in the pipeline
- Thrives in both individual and collaborative team environments
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to build credibility with all levels within the organization, while working with diverse teams required to perform under pressure
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
Factor is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
Can you please send your cv in English via APPLY button