- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands worldwide. Its proprietary ad buying engine is the first and only in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms, enabling advertisers to generate outstanding results and reach their short, mid and long-term goals.
Founded in 2012, the RTB House team is comprised of 750+ specialists in over 30 locations across the globe: New York, London, Tokyo, Singapore, São Paulo, Moscow, Istanbul, Dubai and Warsaw. It serves campaigns for more than 1,600 clients across EMEA, APAC and the Americas regions.
From 2018, after successfully deploying deep learning into 100 percent of its algorithms, RTB House develops two divisions, independent from R&D team, focused on leading innovation for MarTech solutions. The AI Marketing Lab provides an environment for inventing and advancing MarTech products. In addition, the Creatives Lab was created to investigate and improve the overall performance of creatives, as well as developing support for formats like dynamic display and video creatives that can be ultra-tailored to a client’s unique branding needs.
Financial AnalystNumer ref.: Location: Warszawa
What you will do:
- Deviation and root-cause analysis.
- Analysis of business factors influencing subsidiaries.
- Analysis of the effectiveness of business processes.
- Supporting the management reporting to the board.
- Preparing cash flow analysis both for subsidiaries and on consolidation level.
- Supporting analysis of profit and loss account of profit centers for management purposes.
- Ensuring data quality from various sources.
- Collecting relevant data from specific sources.
- Effective cooperation with other teams.
- Striving to improve financial processes.
- Supporting ad hoc tasks.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or similar area.
- Working experience of 3 to 5 years in Controlling & Reporting, or similar area (finance).
- Data visualization & data analysis expertise.
- Working knowledge of office applications especially Google Sheets/Excel.
- Advanced data presentations and data visualization skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Personality: self-reliant, proactive, hands-on mentality, team player, multi-tasking, able to work with deadlines under pressure.
- Fluent in English & Polish.
Nice to have:
- Professional-level knowledge of accounting practices, IFRS will be a plus.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems.
- Working knowledge of Data Studio.
- Basic SQL knowledge.
- Being part of an award-winning organization, one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe (Deloitte - Fast 50 CE 2018 and 2019, 24th in the tech sector in the Financial Times 1000: Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies 2019).
- The ability to work in a genuinely international environment and win the market with the best people.
- A rewarding career in high energy and the inspiring atmosphere completely different from traditional corporate practices.
- Attractive salary.
- Outstanding training and onboarding program.