- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Financial Analyst you will be responsible for monitoring overall costs and allocation in all Danone's businesses (actual, forecast, group reporting) as well as preparation of performance KPI’s reports and dashboards for 4 functions (Finance, HR, GS and Office space) in the region of Nordics, Baltics, Central and Eastern Europe countries. Also you will lead CBS value creation process, animate productivity portfolio and monitor financial impacts of all initiatives.
Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Analysis costs and FTE variances on a monthly basis (v rolling forecast and v LY)
- Ensuring timely Financial Group reporting for Business Services, accuracy of cost forecast and smooth month end close process for all parts of business under control
- Implementing and maintaining relevant allocation keys for cross-charging costs within the company and ensuring all data is available for transparent communication
- Consolidation the KPIs in a monthly dashboard, analysis variances vs target and animate monthly performance reviews with the budget owners and diferent business Directors
- Confirming completeness, accuracy and timeliness of cross-charging costs
- Monthly animation of the value creation portfolio, working closely with the Regional Continuous Improvement Manager and the team leads
- Veryfing compliance of accounting and internal control rules regarding different costs (expense validation process, expense accruals, Internal orders, PO validation)
- Monthly maintenance of cost centers, preparation of all cross charges
To succeed in this role we believe you need to have:
- Combination of strong expertise (Controlling/analytics & forecasting/KPI tracking) operational experience with proven record of performance in financial roles.
- Experience of working in a Financial business services environment is a plus.
- Business Service mindset attitude to drive continuous improvement against measurable KPIs.
- Strong communication skills ( both in Polich and English) and ability to Influence and drive improvement in processes.
- High presentation skills.
Administratorem Twoich danych osobowych udostępnionych w profilu oraz w dokumentach składanych w ramach rekrutacji jest Danone Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie (ul. Redutowa 9/23, 01-103 Warszawa).
Danone Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (ul. Redutowa 9/23, 01-103 Warszawa) is the controller of your personal data disclosed in the profile and in documents submitted during the recruitment process.
DANONE is not an ordinary company - we are a group of companies and together with Żywiec Zdrój and Nutricia we fulfilling our mission, according to which "we bring health to as many people as possible". Taking the role of Financial Analyst you will have an opportunity, among other things, to cooperate with our businesses in Nordics, Baltics, Central and Eastern Europe countries and lead the processes and initiatives.