- Puławska 17, 02-515 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 24 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Elavon provides businesses with one of the most secure, cost effective and comprehensive card payment processing services available on the market today. We are wholly owned by US Bancorp, the fifth largest financial holding in the United States of America. Elavon is a top 5 Acquirer in the European market place, with a significant presence in Ireland, the UK, Germany, Norway, Poland, Spain, Mexico, Brazil and USA. At Elavon we encourage employees to grow professionally and be challenged by a leader in the payments industry. We are looking for team members to help drive our growth. Above all, we look for people who are dedicated to providing value and superior service to our customers, to our shareholders and to our communities. Come join us.
- Budgeting and Forecasting department operating expenses.
- Present department level financial results and facilitate variance discussion with the cost centre leaders on a monthly basis.
- Responsibility for developing trend analysis, new reporting and reworking existing processes to add additional functionality and efficiency within the Financial Planning and Analysis Team.
- Work with accounting team with month end variance analysis to Budget and most recent Forecast.
- Ensuring data quality from various sources.
- Conduct investigation and explanation of any material variances throughout monthly process.
- Network effectively, using well developed interpersonal skills to build lasting relationships with business function owners and assisting them in developing their own MI reporting.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and reporting as required.
University degree in Finance, Accounting or business related discipline.
2-3 years related experience in Finance Industry.
Understanding of accounting standards.
Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
Advanced MS Excel required, knowledge of VBA and database query tools would be an advantage.
Strong analytical thinking and creative, resourceful problem solving skills.
Highly motivated individual with professional demeanour required to work with all levels of the business.
Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines.
- employment agreement
- complex medical care
- life insurance
- language classes
- multisport card or co-financed holidays
- development path and trainings
- social and community projects
- additional holiday leave