- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Solaris Laser is a world-leading manufacturer of industrial Fiber and CO2 laser coding, marking, and engraving systems. We specialize in development of laser systems for Static and Dynamic product coding – while products are in movement.
Solaris, is part of Markem-Imaje, a trusted global manufacturer of product identification and traceability solutions. Our connected solutions help manufacturers to reduce waste, increase efficiency, achieve compliance and protect their brand.
We offer the most complete range of market-leading marking and coding systems along with software, services and consumable solutions so you can streamline all your printing needs from one supplier.
In this role you’ll be… part of a global, cross-disciplinary Finance team designing, implementing, validating, and maintaining financial processes for Markem-Imaje Polish operations, keeping an eye on the company's expenses with all recommendations for improvement actions welcome.
You’ll have an opportunity to… work in a global environment, building your experience in using Polish and US GAAP accounting standards, building complex analysis tools and support decision making.
You should possess… at least a Bachelor of Science in Finance, Accounting or related with excellent analytical skills with an attention to detail, motivation to grow with organization.
Principal Activities / Duties / Responsibilities:
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies
- Prepare costs reports (for the company and for each department).
- Update standard costs in the bill of materials
- Validate the cost of goods sold as part of the month-end close
- Create and review the controls needed
- Revise the reserve for obsolete inventory as needed
- Accumulate and apply overhead costs as required by generally accepted accounting principles
- Collect cost information and maintain an expenses database
- Plan and record variable costs (e.g. purchases of raw material and operations costs)
- Support preparation of cost forecasts
- Assisting in month-end and year-end closing
- Automatization of financial reporting
- BSc degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant study
- Excellent analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge of accounting procedures
- Computer literacy, MS Excel in particular (familiarity with VLOOKUPs and pivot tables)
- SAP CO/FI, PowerBI experience as a plus
- Strong time management skills
- Integrity, with an ability to handle confidential information
- Polish and English skills are required.