Oferta z szybkim aplikowaniem
Na oferty z aktywnym „Aplikuj szybko” zaaplikujesz jednym kliknięciem. Korzystają one z danych używanych przez Ciebie przy ostatnim aplikowaniu. Jeśli jeszcze tego nie robiłaś/eś, nie przejmuj się. Za pierwszym razem trafisz na pełny formularz aplikowania.
- Robotnicza 42A, 53-608 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Incora is a growing company that strives for excellence and has a history in innovative solutions. We are incorporated in, or intrinsically involved with our customers’ businesses. And we’re always on the look out for the best talent to join us – especially in Poland.
The foundation of our global business success is the passionate employees and the strong community culture we have built, on a global scale. Our people-centric philosophy is underpinned with strong engagement, consistent communication, and opportunities for personal development, enabling our colleagues to grow and make a difference in our company.
Incora sees Poland as a strategically important country with respect to current and future investment. Right now, we’re growing like never before.
So why not join us and see how you can help us become the world’s leading provider of innovative supply chain solutions. Why not join Incora?
Currently we are looking for candidates for position of:
Financial Analyst will provide proactive support to the Senior Finance Manager in all aspects of monthly/statutory reporting and other financial related activities.
Moreover, a person in this role will be a key leader in the Finance team, ensuring the department is able to react to all the necessary demands it faces given the constant changes which occur within the business.
The nature of the job demands that control is maintained over the company’s financial activity by ensuring that the company’s financial records are accurate, timely and complete. The jobholder must therefore be able to react proactively to any such deviations and be able to communicate these to the Senior Finance Manager on a timely basis, thus enabling decisions to be made or any remedial action to be taken.
They must be able to communicate at all levels and be able to demonstrate flexibility and learning agility in respect of the anticipated growth of the organisation. The job holder must adhere to company policies and procedures of ensuring the correct level of authorisations are obtained.
The candidate must be able to maintain a high degree of professionalism, integrity & confidentiality due to the responsibilities associated with such a position.
- Know, understand and incorporate the Incora Aircraft vision, goals and values in all behaviour, practice and decisions
- Co-ordinate and prepare of monthly management accounts for EMEA regions, including detailed monthly review of overheads, specialising in activity in Poland.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly balance sheet and bank reconciliations for EMEA regions.
- Posting of journals and maintenance of monthly accruals and prepayments.
- Takes the lead in both internal and external audit, ensuring audits and local stat filling are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assisting in the preparation and drafting of annual accounts.
- Monthly analysis of VAT and preparation of support for VAT, Intrastat & EC Sales returns. Develop compliance and simplify processing of returns.
- Developing solutions to changing demands of the business.
- Working on other areas of the financial and management accounts process as required e.g. assistance in annual audit & interim reporting to the US.
- Working proactively with the Senior Finance Manager as regards all aspects of Internal Financial Control (SOX)
- Experience with preparation of Company Accounts (Management and/or Financial).
- ACCA/CIMA part-qualified with a strong academic record or equivalent
- Knowledge of and experience in preparation of various indirect tax returns (VAT, Intrastat EC Sales etc.) and an exposure to this in Poland specifically.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Polish and English.
- Experience with SAP, J.D. Edwards or other large ERP systems desirable.
- Experience of working and succeeding in a rapidly changing business.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Packages e.g. Excel and Word.
- Great opportunity to start your career in aerospace and defense supply chain industry
- Attractive compensation and benefits package: Multisport, Medical Care, Holiday Allowance, Pre-paid Cards etc.
- Challenging work in an international environment under highest standards
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly work environment
- Opportunity to work with people from different cultures and nations
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Before you apply, please make sure you’re attaching CV in English.