CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Sustainability, Research and Investments (SRI) is a newly formed function in Credit Suisse, with an exciting ambition to accelerate the banks Sustainability and Impact investing capabilities whilst driving incremental revenues via development of outstanding client content and investment products. To support this growth ambition, we are looking for a business/ performance analyst.
- Work on a comprehensive framework to measure financial and non-financial impact of SRI.
- Help define and measure financial and non-financial KPIs in connection to SRI businesses.
- Work on objectives and targets for short, mid and long term growth ambitions.
- Support products and services reporting; manage and track the performance and impact of the business through balanced scorecards.
The role brings an outstanding opportunity to influence the framework for performance and impact measurement in SRI, performance measurement design and target setting that will have a fundamental impact on how the organization behave, prioritize objectives and ultimately generate results.
Your future colleagues
International, highly motivated and entrepreneurial Performance and Initiatives team for SRI, focusing on growth and levers to improve the top-line performance of the Bank.
A pool of talents who can support and drive strategic projects and growth initiatives, with a strong team spirit in a fast paced dynamic and flexible working environment
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Good analytical skills, high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards.
- Dedication in problem solving with a can-do attitude and enthusiasm for crafting impactful solutions.
- Min. 2 years of experience in Financial industry with a focus on Investment products business management or investment products strategy. Proven experience in business development, financial analysis and/or business analysis roles are a plus.
- Outstanding presentation, written and verbal communication skills – problem structuring, logical thinking and story-lining is essential.
- Interest in Wealth Management/ Asset Management products, business drivers and market trends.
- Outstanding interpersonal skillset to facilitate collaboration across different levels of the organization and the ability to manage work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with data environment such as Oracle Essbase, SQL and other are a plus.
- Experience with visualization and reporting tools, e.g. Think-cell, Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, are a plus.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.