private medical care
DXC Technology Polska Sp. z o.o.
WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired 6 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- home office work
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
1. Monthly forecasting process:
- facilitate and discuss with business and finance monthly forecast;
- analyze and understand variances in all cost categories;
- Compare and monitor progress towards Budget
2. Coordinate and execute the month end close activities for the account:
- Provide financial result and close narratives
- Work closely with Finance Processing Team regarding journal vouchers/ inter-company bookings;
- Present and explain to the Account Executive and Industry Leader the result and variance to forecast;
3. Balance sheet monthly checks and quarter over quarter movements explanation;
4. Business & Finance partnering to achieve best financial outcomes
5. Capital forecast: coordinate Capex planning and leasing contracts set-up, analyze spend vs. original budget
6. Compliance: implementation of new processes, policies and systems on the account, compliance with business controls in the area of Order Management, Invoicing, Revenue recognition, responding to audit requests
7. Close participation in projects setting up inclusive of Revenue Recognition Checklist and Accounting Memo
8. Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of financial reporting;
9. Preparation of any other ad-hoc requests that can assist management in decision making;
10. Master data maintenance;
First-level university degree with a focus in business or economics;
Typically a year of experience as a financial analyst.
Understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
Strong analytical and Compass skills.
Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Compass SAP)
Strong communication and influencing skills as in the role you will work closely with finance functions and teams with delivery and projects backgrounds located outside of your location.
Excellent teamwork skills
Good business acumen.
no dress code
extra social benefits
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
employee referral program
DXC Technology Polska Sp. z o.o.
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
DXC Finance Team is responsible for the key financial processes that support the business teams in delivering their financial objectives.
The main scope of activities on this position relates to end to end responsibility for revenues and costs.
The responsibilities include: driving month end close and forecast processes, proper expense categorization, balance sheet monthly checks and quarter over quarter movements explanation, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of financial reporting and maintaining master data.
The analyst will work directly with the Finance and Business Leaders.
The role offers unique chance to gain a solid experience of the account Profit and Loss.
We are looking for an independent candidate with strong analytical and investigative skills, with good understanding of accounting principles and willing to develop in a dynamic environment.