Packhelp makes it super easy for anyone to order fully custom-branded packaging. It takes less than 5 minutes to design your own packaging via our online software. The minimum quantity is just 30 pieces and it’s delivered within 14 days. You don’t need to be a designer or print specialist - we take care of everything - we make the process easy and seamless. Packhelp currently serves more than 8000 customers from 29 countries.
We’re looking for reliable and precise professional. As Payable Specialist, you'll be at the heart of our business. Bonding the sales, production and accounting process to make sure that we’re up to date or even ahead (!) of legal regulations. In this role, most of the communication is related to the financial status of a transaction between a vendor and the customers. Many questions focus on payment and invoice status, issuing credits or tax standardization.
If multitasking is your domain, keeping things organized is something you handle in your sleep and you’re details and numbers freak, you’re who we want and we’re waiting <3
Financial and Administrative Assistant
As the Financial and Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Assisting invoicing processes: administration, verification and posting invoices in accordance with internal procedures and legal regulations,
- Handling queries related to invoices,
- Preparing and modifying documents including correspondence, reports, financial statements and emails,
- Cooperating with other departments: Sales, Production, HR and Product Development,
- Supporting the sales team in verifying invoices and payment processes,
- Ensuring legal requirements for respect and service quality,
- Assisting in other day-to-day administrative tasks.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role,
- Fluency in Microsoft Office / Drive tools,
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy,
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage competing priorities,
- A positive, can-do attitude,
- Proficiency in Polish and English is a must.
- Previous experience in international sales of goods and services (legal regulations),
- Knowledge of one of the following languages: German, Spanish, Italian or French.
- We’re a team that needs and wants your input and ideas. We’re growing fast - our sales increased 15x in the last 12 months and we’ve doubled our team in the last 6 months,
- We’re creating a one-of-a-kind product on a world-class level,
- We are developing a product to be used all over the world,
- Startup life = awesome job. Fast development & experience by the bucket load,
- Our team is built from people who love what they do and believe in the value of what they create,
- We solve problems instead of forwarding them onward,
- We are a young, dynamically developing startup with a people-first approach. Our team defines the direction and success of the company,
- We use the best tools to support our work: Drift, Base CRM, Intercom, Segment, Autopilot, Asana, Amplitude and more,
- The usual private medical care, great equipment (most of us use Macs) and lots of team integrations!