- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Część etatu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- Support the Polish TRES Transformers Product Line in controlling tasks such as monthly and quarterly closings, management reporting and financial process optimization.
- Provide financial analysis to support strategic initiatives, decision making and follow-up, including validation of financial data and business information.
- Improve and standardize financial reporting processes to support local and global business needs. Lead and drive automated solutions to streamline internal processes.
- Serve as business partner to the HUB Controlling & Management, support in defining objectives and aligning the business structure and its processes to deliver according to defined targets.
- Ensure compliance with SOX, US-GAAP and Hitachi Power Grids Policies.
- Improve Inventory and Focus on Cash Collection.
- Master’s degree in finance / economics / business administration.
- Experience from financial controlling in an international organization.
- Advanced skills in MS Office and SAP.
- Ability to co-operate, negotiate and communicate efficiently in a global organization - good English and Polish skills are required.
- Excellent analytical skills and high standard work quality.
- Structured and accurate way of working.
- Proactive and self-driven personality.
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com