- aleja Grunwaldzka 103a, 80-236 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Financial Compliance SpecialistNumer ref.: 68493
Are you motivated to ensure financial compliance across all areas of a 10bn euro organisation? Are you perhaps looking at making a move into a growing and ambitious global business? If so, this could be your opportunity to join our Risk, Controls and Compliance department as a Financial Compliance Specialist.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As a Financial Compliance Specialist, you become a part of Arla Corporate Finance located in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
You can expect this position will give you a fantastic opportunity to grow, taking on more complex responsibilities as your experience develops.
As our new Financial Compliance Specialist, you will work closely with and support senior members in the team in a variety of tasks and activities to ensure the functioning and improvement of robust risk, controls and compliance systems.
Specifically, you will:
- Support more senior members of the team in:
- Driving risk assessments of financial processes across countries with the objective of identifying risks, currently mitigating actions and need for change in our risk response.
- Ensuring risk awareness and risk mitigation is considered when processes or business models are changed or new are developed.
- Driving design of control activities within specific financial processes across countries
- Partnering with process owner and other stakeholders in implementing agreed procedures and controls
- Conducting reviews / internal audits of financial processes
- Be involved in preparation of regular reporting to Executive Management Team on open observations / audit findings
- Drive continuous monitoring and follow up of the performance of minimum controls across countries
- Administer our internal monitoring tools including ensuring accuracy of data and continuing development of the tool
While based in Gdansk, you will be expected to travel between 5-15 days a year, primarily to our other office locations in Leeds, Dusseldorf, Stockholm and Aarhus.
Who are you?
Thank to your systematic approach to problem solving you would be able to support colleagues in the team. With strong interpersonal skills and personal impact, you would be able to engage and influence our stakeholders. On the top of that – your openness and direct style of cooperation will help you to navigate in a complex organisation.
Furthermore, you have:
- 2-4 years of experience from a similar position in a complex international organisation (or from big-4 consulting / auditing)
- Strong knowledge within accounting, auditing, internal controls & financial compliance
- Ability and appetite for influencing overall development of global internal control framework
What do we offer?
We are a farmer-owned Scandinavian company that values trust, collaboration and initiative. You will therefore have the opportunity to share your own ideas and try new things on your own, and of course you will have plenty of development opportunities.
As a team, we stand up for compliance at Arla so, if you are up for having some serious discussions (not always easy) and follow through on your recommendations, this could be the place for you.
As a company, we offer:
- Work in an international team & matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable workplace (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Relocation package
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Fruit Wednesdays
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Events, integration, like Summer or Xmas Party, Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Read more about Arla Global Shared Services
Global Shared Services consists of multiple functions that are all placed in the Neptun building in Gdansk – with colourful offices and a beautiful sea view.
As of now, we have an IT Operations and an IT Solutions division dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our procurement and finance functions support a wide array of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales globally.
We also have a dedicated HR operations division to ensure we attract, develop and retain the very best of talent around the world.
Together, we are all dedicated to one collective mission: ensuring an optimal global supply of fresh Arla products – every single day.
what can you expect from us
No dress code
knowledge and drive to perform