Financial Control Senior Specialist - Derivatives Asset Class Controller
J.P. Morgan Poland Services sp. z o.o.O firmie
- al. Jana Pawła II 19, 00-854 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
The Financial Accounting, Infrastructure and Reporting team is accountable for the integrity of the books and records of the Firm / LOBs and leading large-scale data, infrastructure, accounting standard and business process change management events across EMEA (Europe/Middle East/Africa), North America and Asia.
The organization closely examines the general ledger, operating systems and infrastructure controls across the entire lifecycle and diverse product scope of the investment bank to ensure the firm’s financial information is accurately depicted for reporting and regulation purposes.
The most common functions and activities owned by FAIR include but are not limited to the following: financial analysis, consolidation, reporting, balance sheet reconciliation and substantiation, general ledger reconciliation reporting & governance, inter-entity control and governance, manual accounting/bookings to the general ledger and operating systems, and executing the month end close process.
- Work closely with line of business controllers, financial control. middle office, and operations
- Partner with FAIR teams globally and various stakeholders across global locations
- Manage the consolidation of JPMorgan Chase financial data at month-end for their asset class
- Perform various control procedures to ensure the integrity of reported financial results
- Enhance the overall control environment around the financial reporting function
- Manage the consolidation of JPMorgan Chase financial data at month end, including the ability to support month end, quarter end, and year end activities
- Mobilize change wherever possible in order to simplify processes and enhance controls
- Control post-closing entries and consolidation adjustments
- Expectation for hands-on engagement with leading the work and projects
- At least 4-7 years of overall work experience (minimum of 3 years’ experience in accounting, finance, or related industry)
- Basic knowledge of investment banking products, including financial derivatives
- Strong leadership skills, time-management skills and strong understanding of the process
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Strong desktop/spreadsheet/database skills
- Comfort liaising with business and risk partners while building and maintaining relationships
- Ability to critically challenge with the goal of identifying control issues
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries.