- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Perfect Gym Solutions is a worldwide company whose vision is to create the best SaaS solutions for fitness clubs, sports objects and gyms.. As industry leaders, it's our responsibility to be at the forefront of gym management software innovation and to cultivate the newest fitness trends and advances into actionable tools that can contribute to our customers' mission of bringing wellness and happiness to the lives of their members.We provide fitness software solutions to over 1000 customers in more than 50 countries all over the world, serving 2 million users.
Opportunity to work in fast growing business with a strong need for solid finance function. Join us, take the chance to cooperate closely with Chief Financial Officer and share with your experience in reporting and analysis areas to support our finance processes.
What will you do:
- Playing key role in planning and controlling processes
- Design, delivery and maintenance of periodical reports and data analyses - ensuring accurate and timely reporting
- Monthly financial results analysis – identify key drivers to the business, evaluate efficiency of business units, providing commentary to the management
- Preparing monthly forecasting and participation in the annual budgeting process
- Ensuring a smooth and efficient run of month end process
- Carry out ad-hoc analyses & financial modeling to support decision making (price modelling, commission models etc.)
- Identify areas for improvement and develop and implement actions to increase efficiency across financial reporting processes and planning tools
- Documenting operational processes, working tools or triggers to the highest quality, assessing opportunities to streamline processes and providing process feedback to the management team
What do we expect from you?
- A university qualification, preferably in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Reporting, Finance Analysis and/or Accounting in a multinational company
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken is essential
- Excellent communication, influencing and coordination skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving orientation
- Strong attention to detail, high level of accuracy, well-organized, structured approach to work
- Orientation to work with strict deadlines is essential
What we can offer:
- Great opportunity to join the IT-tech orientated company at the scale up level
- Competitive salary
- Benefits – private medical healthcare and sport card
- Free onsite refreshments (Variety of coffee, tea, fruit)
- Casual dress policy
- Elastic form of employment
We are inspired by each other.
Every member of our team is passionate about the fitness industry and fitness professionals, how they operate and how we can help them become more successful. We are based in our Warsaw head office based in the Royal Wilanow complex, which is a vibrant and trendy environment with a gym, restaurants, and bars located on-site. At Perfect Gym, we pride ourselves in having a great work ethics as well as for maintaining healthy work/social life balance, encouraging communal activities to build strong, trusting, and friendly relationships internally.
We hope you’re the Perfect Person to continue inspiring our Perfect Gym team!
Visit us at www.perfectgym.com
The Administrator of Personal Data is Perfect Gym Go Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Lublin (contact: ul. Tomasza Zana 39a Poland). Contact details of the personal data protection officer: [email protected]
Providing personal data in a CV is voluntary, but necessary for the recruitment process. The consequence of not providing personal data will be the inability to conduct recruitment proceedings. Personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 point a and c of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016 (RODO/GDPR).
You have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent to personal data processing at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
You have the right to complain regarding the processing of data to General Inspector of Personal Data Protection.
Personal data will be processed until the completion of recruitment, but no longer than three months from the date of sending your CV.
With the consent of the candidates within 1 year from the end of the recruitment process, personal data will be processed in subsequent recruitments conducted by the personal data administrator.
Personal data of candidates will not be subject to automated processing.
Please add the following statement:
I agree to process my personal data included in my job application by Perfect Gym Go Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw with headquarters in Lublin (contact: ul. Tomasza Zana 39a Poland). for the recruitment process.
If you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes, please provide a second statement with the following content:
I agree to the processing of my personal data included in my job application by Perfect Gym Go Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Lublin (contact: ul. Tomasza Zana 39a Poland). Contact details of the personal data protection officer: [email protected] for the purposes of future recruitment processes, including other positions.