- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI and why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #join the idea!
Main areas of responsibilities:
- Provide financial support in budgeting and performance management processes for the respective functions, by working closely with planners/budget owners and proving tools, instructions.
- Prepare consolidated financial summaries (data, analytics, roadmaps and presentations) for functional management discussions and decisions.
- Manage financials/headcount submissions and data integrity in systems.
- Prepare financial analysis, periodic progress, trend reports to facilitate decision making and meeting financial targets.
- Provide guidance and training to functional staff on financial matters including financial support with CAPEX request and business projects.
- Support functions in all system related matters - S4F / BW /TM1 /HC reporting tools.
- Work closely with functional Finance Lead and Global Functions team to jointly execute entire budgeting cycle from instructions to final consolidation and reporting.
- Acting as a Finance Business Partner to respective functions
You as a professional:
- University degree (Finance, Accounting, Economy, Business Administration)
- Professional financial qualifications (ACCA, CIMA) would be a significant plus
- Minimum 5 years of finance experience as a financial controller required, preferably in a multinational FMCG company.
- Strong budgeting and planning experience (FP&A) required.
- Exposure to senior management required
- Fluency in English.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, SAP, BW, Excel. TM1 experience is a plus.
- Strong communication, coordination and project management skills
- Details-oriented, organized and self-directed team player with an ability to work in matrix organizations and with different stakeholder levels
apply now by sending CV in English
If you decide to participate in this recruitment, the administrator of your data will be JTI Polska sp.z o.o. with headquarters in Stary Gostków. Your data will be processed only to support the recruitment process in which you participate. Detailed information on the processing of your data and your rights can be found here.