- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The successful candidate will lead the Finance and Administration departments of the companies of the Group in Poland, as well as all tasks related to financial reporting supervising statutory accounts, VAT and Tax returns for the assigned legal entities in the country.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for the preparation and timely reporting of the management accounts pack.
- Ensure year-end audits and the statutory accounts filing process for all the relevant operating and holding companies are completed on time.
- Ensures the that submission of VAT returns, tax computations are done in compliance with statutory requirements.
- Responsible for the monthly forecasting process and treasury management.
- Provide leadership and guidance in all revenue growth, cost management and other financial areas.
- Develop annual budgets within financial cycle and then review, analyze and refine as appropriate during the year.
- Mentor other staff members in how to conduct thorough financial reviews and develop proper business planning procedures.
- Deal with day-to-day tasks and preparation of ad hoc reports such as finance statistics, job-costings and others.
- Lead implementation of new financial processes and tools
- Educated to a Bachelor degree in Economics or Business Administration (Master degree would be a plus).
- 3+ years experience in auditing and accounting or financial management of SME’s is desirable.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt to meet business and Company ever-changing needs.
- Mobility to manage all the entities of the company in the country and openness to maintain direct contact with the HQ in Spain.
- English is a must. Other languages will be a plus.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office tools (mostly Excel).
- Must hold B driving licence.