private medical care
Radisson Blu Hotel & Residences Zakopane
KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor, team manager
- hybrid work
We are now looking for a Financial Controller to join our dynamic team here at Radisson Hotel Group!
We focus on you as a person, your skills, talents, and passion – not only on your resume. Because mindset is what it’s all about. And you can grow the rest with us. That's a promise!
The Financial Controller Role
Our finance team are bold and dynamic professionals who meticulously drive the business and strive to deliver an experience that is beyond expectation - creating memorable moments for our guests. Our Financial Controller:
- Directs and Controls the monthly closing, reporting, budgeting and forecasting activities of the Hotel
- Completes the review of monthly operating results, assisting and distributing the consolidated Hotel result to Hotel Management/ Owners. Performs monthly review and follow up of Capex spending and other financial KPI’s
- Responsibility for the management and reporting of all legal, audit and corporate tax and indirect tax issues for the Hotel
- Communicates, implements and maintains RHG’s policies and procedures, RHG’s reporting and RHG’s endorsed systems
- Ensures risk management in the Hotel through Internal Audit & insurance compliance. Ensures that operations are in accordance with management contracts, deviations and changes adequately reported on
- Ensures that there is process in place to adequately review the integrity of the financial records and processes at a hotel level. This includes a monthly review and reconciliation of the Hotel’s books and records
As Financial Controller, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering incredible service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Flexibility and a positive, Yes I Can! Attitude
An eye for detail
Is a creative problem-solver
Passionate about creating extraordinary service
Ability to work as part of a team to ensure guest satisfaction
Strong verbal communication skills
Experience in managing team – coordinating projects and processes in the field of controlling, auditing, finance or accounting
Practical knowledge of accounting and tax regulations
What we offer
Special rates for our team members, and friends and families while travelling and staying in our hotels
We take our “We grow talent, talent grows us” culture belief to heart. With us you will benefit from a wide range of development offers supporting your learning & growth right from your onboarding. This includes an individual development plan and unlimited access to more than +20K learning modules & programs through Radisson Academy
Participate and live Responsible Business every day together with our team members in the hotel and in the local communities where we work on creating shared value, better futures and a better planet for all
corporate products and services at discounted prices
parking space for employees
employee referral program
Radisson Blu Hotel & Residences Zakopane
Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world's largest hotel groups with nine distinctive hotel brands, and more than 1,600 hotels in operation and under development in 120 countries. The Group’s overarching brand promise is Every Moment Matters with a signature Yes I Can! service ethos.
People are at the core of our business success and future. Our people are true Moment Makers and together we bring the culture, spirit, environment and opportunities that empower you to be your best, every day, everywhere, every time. Together, we make Every Moment Matter.
The Radisson Hotel Group portfolio includes Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Radisson Individuals, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, and prizeotel brought together under one commercial umbrella brand Radisson Hotels.
Become part of the world of Moment Makers, we are looking forward to getting to know you!