- Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Dynniq Poland Sp. z o.o. is proud to be one of the leading suppliers of traffic engineering technology. Our people are the most important asset in our pursuit of achieving excellence in technology, research and service. Our staff not only enjoys professional growth opportunities, but also an environment noted for diversity, community involvement and intellectual excitement.
Currently we are looking for candidates for the following position:
Financial ControllerNumer ref.: Job location: Modlniczka nearby Krakow
who will run and analyze everyday financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to the management on future financial plans. This position includes hands on work (such as billing, generate payment batches) also due to the size of the company an important part is analyzing and planning. We appreciate good attitude, proactive and independent working style, ready to do very practical tasks and also have ability to higher level thinking.
- Monthly reporting to local management and to the Group in the Netherlands (including month-end/year-end close process),
- Maintain integrity of accounting records and ensuring all activities are aligned with Dynniq Group,
- Cash and working capital management,
- Project control and review on monthly basis with project managers,
- Budgeting and forecasting,
- Risk management,
- Reviewing contracts and verifying bids from financial point of view,
- Cooperation with the Group and financial institutions in order to assure adequate financing,
- Cooperation with external accounting firm in order to assure accounting according to standards,
- Monitoring and implementing changes in business related law (taxes, etc.),
- Key user of the ERP system (Navision).
What we expect from you:
- Relevant education in finance (accounting, financial management),
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in similar roles preferably in international environment,
- Knowledge of managerial and financial accounting (IFRS is a plus),
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel is a must,
- Experience with Microsoft Navision ERP and SAP BPC (Budget, Planning & Consolidation) is a strong advantage,
- Track record of effective process management,
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize,
- Good communication and cooperation skills, excellent written and spoken English,
- Capability of making decisions in area of financial management and assuring appropriate financial controls are in place and executed,
- Knowledge of current regulations in area of taxes, accounting and enterprises,
- References are welcomed.
- Permanent employment contract after probation period,
- The possibility of a real impact on company policy,
- Life and medical insurance,
- Multisport card co-funding,
- Salary package depending on experience and qualifications,
- Opportunity for career development,
- Appropriate training,
- Excellent working atmosphere.
If this sounds like it would be the right fit for you, we would be happy to receive your resume and covering letter in English and Polish by button:
We will contact only selected candidates.
We kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application:
„I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Dynniq Poland sp. z o.o. with its seat in Modlniczka, at Ekranowa 6 for the purpose of existing recruitment process.”
If you want us to keep the submitted documents also for the purposes of future recruitment processes, we kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application:
„I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Dynniq Poland Sp. z o.o. for the purpose of future recruitment processes in order to analyze them in terms of the recruitment
processes carried out in the Dynniq Poland Sp. z o.o..”
More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/9f23f3_2d7d36d180cb42dcaf4756cced530846.pdf
Our employees design, develop, engineer, integrate and maintain technology solutions that enhance the flow of everyday life. Our most important values are pro-activeness, reliability and openness. We offer you versatile work tasks, a nice team to work with and a possibility to learn more. You will be part of a local organization that is part of an international company. You will report to our Nordic Financial Director and Poland Managing Director. Work starts as soon as we find you, so don’t hesitate to apply immediately.