- rondo ONZ 1, 00-124 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 dni temu
- Część etatu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Financial Controller (0,75 FTE)
About the Opportunity
Dentons Business Services EMEA (DBSE) is currently seeking a Financial Controller to join our Warsaw office.
This role is responsible for compilation, review and analyses of Dentons Business Services Center financial information and management accounts. It combines business analysis & reporting skills with accounting knowledge and experience. It is a part time role and can be performed to a degree remotely.
About the role
- Review financial statements, including balance sheet, profit and loss account, cash flow
- Review VAT and CIT calculations and returns
- Manage cooperation with external accounting provider
- Monitor and ensure the liquidity of banking accounts
- Monitor MDR reporting
- Support preparation of transfer pricing documentation
- Prepare management accounts and other managerial & ad-hoc reports
- Prepare DBSE annual budget
- Review purchase invoices & issue sales invoices
- Review & control travel expense claims
- Provide information and cooperate with external accountants, auditors, tax advisors and authorities
- Implement and maintain internal controls
- Support continuous improvement of accounting processes and reporting
- Participate in finance transformation project on DBSE behalf.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting
- Professional qualification such as ACCA or CIMA will be an advantage
- At least 3-4 years of similar professional experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal (English, Polish)
- Able to work efficiently/accurately with little instruction and supervision.
What we can offer
Part-time job; 0,75 FTE.
Dentons is always looking to invest in the highest-quality talent, recognizing that our success is built on the diverse and unique strengths of each of the members of our Firm. Our team of business services professionals play a significant role in the success of Dentons, and we recruit Talent into a wide variety of areas. Here, we look for focused, flexible individuals from a variety of backgrounds who are team players. Previous experience within the legal sector is not essential. We want to give everyone the opportunity to develop his or her potential fully and, therefore, provide support, training and encouragement to members of teams at all levels.
Dentons is the world's largest law firm, delivering quality and value to clients around the globe. Dentons is a leader on the Acritas Global Elite Brand Index, a BTI Client Service 30 Award winner and recognized by prominent business and legal publications for its innovations in client service, including founding Nextlaw Labs and the Nextlaw Global Referral Network. Dentons' polycentric approach and world-class talent challenge the status quo to advance client interests in the communities in which we live and work.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV in English.