- plac Marszałka Józefa Piłsudskiego 2Warszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
Sun Investment Group (SIG) was founded in 2017 as an investment management and development company focused on solar energy assets within investment-grade markets. It has extensive experience in developing solar power projects across Poland and the Baltic region. SIG has a track record of delivering a total of 142 MW capacity and 100+MW of projects in the development phase. SIG together with its group of companies is considered to be the leaders of the solar sector in the CEE region. For more information, visit:
Follow us on Instagram to see more of our daily life:
As the company is constantly growing, we are looking for a talented Financial Controller.
The aim of the role is support SIG financial department in all, ongoing, aspects of financial management.
Joining Sun Investment Group as a Financial Controller equals:
- Preparing financial reports, budgets and forecast
- Supporting preparation of financial statements,
- Cooperating with the internal accounting department and supervision of external advisors
- Developing accounting procedures and budget control procedures,
- Due diligence and audit support,
- Ad-hoc financial analysis
- Being first point of contact for the financial issues
This role is perfect for you, if you:
- Have a university degree in Accounting/Finance or Economics,
- Have at least 1.5 years of hands on financial experience (controlling/reporting) or 1 year in Big4 companies – preferably from Audit/Transaction Advisory,
- Have advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Are strong analytical mind with availability to multi-task and to prioritize tasks
- Are a person, who will be able to work in a highly paced environment; who is not afraid of change and very wide range of duties. Obviously enormous number of ad hoc tasks is included
- Have a knowledge of basic accounting and finance concepts (will be verified during the interview)
- Speak excellent English
Still here? Sounds like we’ve got your attention! Check our Perks & Benefits:
- Workflow in a young but experienced team, which leads solar energy revolution in Poland and the Baltics
- Great and direct opportunity to create and implement your own business-friendly solutions within the company
- Future career path based on culture of global growth and development within the company.
- Visible results of your work. Are you keen on taking responsibility? Let make your ideas come true!
- Ambitious challenges. If you're in love with problem-solving and improving things, we'll give you space and the best tools to do that.
- Open communication, transparency, and teamwork. You will get frequent and honest feedback.
- Free healthy snacks, great coffee, positive minded people around you.
- Office based in a modern, employee-friendly building located in downtown, Warsaw.
- Many others benefits and opportunities, which we can discuss during recruitment coffee