- WrocławWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Smith+Nephew, global medical technology company, we design and make technology that takes the limits off living, and we help healthcare professionals achieve the same goal. Together we improve life, while also improving performance. This formed the basis for our purpose, #LifeUnlimited, and our culture pillars of Care, Collaboration and Courage.
Care means that we show empathy and understanding for each other, our customers and patients.
Collaboration means we work together as a team, based on mutual trust and respect.
Courage is about continuous learning, innovation and accountability.
Currrently we are looking for someone to join our Wrocław’s centre on position of:
- Responsible for the design and implementation of the service for allocated Business Units aligned with the Finance Taxonomy and RACI deliver fit for purpose transactional finance and financial reporting service that are compliant with the S&N control frameworks.
- Design and implement appropriate change management interventions to ensure acceptance of the solution with internal and external stakeholders including both internal and external auditors.
- Design, create and implement the responsibility and accountability for a strong controls culture and framework to ensure compliance with the Group’s Minimum Acceptable Practices (“MAPs”) framework, Group Finance Manual and SOX methodology in conjunction with the Controllership function in Finance.
- Design and drive the transformation of the service to minimise cost whilst maintaining controls and ensuring integrity of the accounting.
- Provide strong inspirational leadership, recruiting, building and developing a high performing Finance Operations team in GBS dependent on the result of the feasibility assessment.
- Identify and prioritise future improvement initiatives e.g. process simplification, standardisation and business efficiencies; including identification of opportunities for automation.
location - Wrocław, Poland
Degree qualified & professional qualification
licenses / certifications
ACA / ACCA / CA /CPA / CMA or equivalent
- 7+ year’s reporting and controlling experience.
- Experience of offshored / outsourced Accounts Payable, Credit, Collections and Cash application transactional finance processes.
- Sound overview of end to end operational and financial controls, business processes and reporting.
- Cross functional stakeholder relationship management and ability to influence and make an impact on decision making from off-shore location.
- Highly talented individual with the ability and willingness to progress to more senior Finance roles.
- Team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships and influence team members and wider stakeholders
experience nice to have
Relevant industry experience (manufacturing and sales) advantageous, ideally in Medical Devices or Pharmaceuticals.
Experience of SAP (ECC6) and/or Hyperion.
Working knowledge SOx regulatory framework where applicable.
Experience of working in a listed entity with SOx requirements
Embody all elements of high-performing culture: focused, accountable, engaged and opportunistic.
Fluent English and German
Develop long-term relationships with diverse stakeholders.
Uphold company-wide code of conduct.
Strong leadership skills to recruit, manage, coach, train and motivate employees to achieve company objectives; delivers results personally and also from team members by setting performance expectations and holding people accountable.
Transformation, project and change management skills.
Ability to think strategically and drive continuous improvement utilizing existing and acquired knowledge/experience.
Ability to influence and communicate at a senior level.
- Private health care | multisport card | life insurance
- Subsidies for trainings | postgraduate studies
- Annual bonus | sharesave plan | going extra miles program
- Subsidized meals and fruits | integration parties
- Possibility of working remotely | flexible working hours
- possibilities to grow within company
- Caring, collaborative and courageous business environment
- Relaxation zones in the modern workplace