Financial Controller with Spanish
- aleja Pokoju 18A, Grzegórzki, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Are you a great with numbers? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information?
We’re looking for someone to join our team who can:
– Perform accruals and provisions calculations with related bookings.
– Process accounts payable invoices, ensuring appropriate VAT and withholding tax treatment.
– Book and maintain Fixed Assets (acquisition, disposal, depreciation and amortization).
– Processes payroll for every pay period and maintain payroll processing records in SAP.
– Manages the relationship with the internal and external auditors.
– Efficiently deliver management reports and other ad-hoc queries.
– Produce and maintain standard operating procedures.
This role allows for full remote working with occasional meetings in UBS offices.
You’ll be working in the Group Finance team in Fabryczna Office Park.
Our role is to support the EMEA region by providing accurate and reconciled financial information.
Our key objective is to deliver high level reporting support on all operational and financial activities across all our locations.
– University degree in finance and accounting, economics, controlling or similar field; CIMA / ACCA qualification would be an advantage
– 4-5 years of experience in Financial Controlling/Reporting
– SCL/SAP knowledge
– Analytical skills with a strong attention to detail
– Good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
– Fluent in written and spoken Spanish and English.
– Proficient in MS Excel (you’re comfortable with pivot tables and formulas).
– Methodical, accurate and reliable.
– Able to build strong relationships with local partners.
– Self-determined who is able to learn new skills quickly.
What we offer
private medical care
life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
training and development
internal Mobility and Employee Referral Program
hybrid working model (remote work opportunities)
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Job Reference #245190BR
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?