sharing the costs of sports activities
- Wielicka 28/b, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- Remote work
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor, team manager
People Management Area:
- Lead Financial Reporting Team, this includes direct or indirect reports of approximately 20 individuals located in MEA (Middle East & Africa) region.
- Assignment of tasks, hiring, performance management, training, engagement, retention and oversight, strategic leadership, and quality monitoring all to ensure both timely and accurate reporting and delivery of tasks.
- Support the development and performance of team members.
Process Leadership & Technical Skills:
- Proactive ownership of Balance Sheet and P&L accuracy and oversight for entities in scope of responsibilities. Identification of risks and opportunities either process or business plan related.
- Support month end accounting close for monthly tax computation and balance sheet submission
Support Financial Controllers in statutory audits and reporting with designated external audit firms; - Monitoring and tracking progress towards completing the statutory audits
- Preparation and analysis of periodic reports.
Provide US GAAP/IFRS accounting expertise and Corporate Financial Instructions (CFIs) to the MEA Controllers teams.
- Lead or support project management of ad-hoc activities such as, accounting for restructuring, Brexit analysis, or any other complex accounting transactions.
Stakeholder Management & BPO Partner Management:
- Actively partner, collaborate and communicate with internal customers (across business units and support functions) and the BPO partner to ensure that customer expectations are being met or exceeded.
A university qualification, preferably in Finance, Accounting or Economics,
At least 7 years of relevant business and finance experience in a multinational context
Minimum 3 years of experience in managing a team of experienced professionals
Proven track record within financial management ideally with exposure toward statutory reporting, accounting, and tax in a multinational context,
Knowledge of US GAAP & IFRS reporting gained in multinational contexts,
Knowledge of ERP system, preferably SAP ‘Financials’ and ‘Controlling’ modules,
Strong interpersonal skills, influencing skills and organizational/coordination skills,
Fluent English is essential (written & spoken),
Occasional business travel within MEA region may be required.
What we offer
Possibility to growth within rapidly developing Krakow Global Business Service Center
Unique opportunity to have meaningful role with an exposure to stakeholders from MEA region
Office close to city center (for now only remote work possible)
private medical care
remote work opportunities
extra social benefits
employee referral program
Kimberly-Clark EMEA GBS Services sp. z o.o.
For more than 150 years, our personal care products, including Kleenex, Huggies, Kotex and Andrex have given millions of people all over the world, comfort, dignity and freedom.
Our Kraków office (Kimberly-Clark EMEA GBS Services) opened in 2018 and has been rapidly growing as part of an award-winning global network.
Our people, our values and our culture make this a unique place to be. We embrace diversity and celebrate authenticity. We welcome people with original points of view and experiences. Here you will join a truly dynamic international team and there are endless opportunities to grow personally and professionally at Kimberly-Clark.
Search job opportunities at Kimberly-Clark Kraków and find out more about our team on our company profile page.
In this role you will have the responsibility to lead the Financial Controllers, which supports the MEA (Middle East and Africa) region. You will also manage and support the region, provide advice and accounting treatment on specific accounting matters under US GAAP. You will also serve as a key financial resource and central point of contact to tax department, treasury department, CFOs and other business leaders on statutory rules and regulations. You report here directly to RTR Senior Manager.
The health, safety and well-being of our employees is of paramount importance here at Kimberly-Clark. Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, please note that interviews are currently being scheduled via our online video interviewing platforms. This means we can continue to identify and hire great talent in a safe and secure manner. If you have any questions about this process, please do not hesitate to ask your recruiter.