Financial Crime Analyst
Deloitte CE BSC Rzeszów
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Who we're looking for
- You are smart, young (graduate in economics, science, law or technical field) and eager to learn and develop;
- You have very good analytical skills;
- You are eager to solve problems, have initiative and curiosity;
- You are a good communicator in Polish, English and German / French;
- Multitasking is in your blood and you know how to prioritize;
- You have entrepreneurial spirit (as in - working alone comes easy), but you are also a very good team player.
Your future role
We are currently searching for an Analyst for our Financial Crime /AML team. You will be supporting financial institutions in regulatory compliance projects including AML and KYC. You will be undertaking various tasks in consultation with the supervisor, such as support in projects delivery, independent acquisition of expertise, perform comprehensive researches, formulation of results and recommendations.
What we offer
- Strong investment in your career and constant learning opportunities;
- Favourable prospects for at least 3-year employment;
- Friendly atmosphere at work and well-coordinated team;
- Possibility to work in an international environment;
- Exposure to diverse industries and businesses;
- Opportunity to work under the guidance of more experienced colleagues.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
The Financial Crime team services relate to anti-money laundering and know your client processes. We act both: retroactively - detecting and determining the actual course of events using analytical methods and proactively – providing advisory services aimed at delivering solutions to prevent financial crime in the future. In a business dispute area we work with organizations and their teams across a range of jurisdictions, offering them independent expertise or the insight on how they need to strengthen their case.