- al. Jana Pawła II 22, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Who we're looking for
We are currently searching for a Sub-Contractor/ Contractor for our (AML)KYC Project team at a global bank. We would like to invite to our team someone, who has true interest in gaining professional experience in financial crime area and is eager to work in international, friendly and positive work environment. For this role you should have:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience (preferred law studies)
- Very good command of English;
- Any other language would be a great asset (we are mostly looking for people who can at least read with understanding in any other language, especially European e.g. Spanish, German, French, Scandinavian languages etc.);
- Good command of MS Office;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Attention to detail and team-working skills;
- KYC/AML experience would be an advantage
- Professional experience is not necessary but internship with a financial institution or in a compliance function will be an asset. / Minimum 1 year of operational experience within a financial institution or other regulated business entity.
Your future role
You will work on-site/remotely at our Financial Service client and assist the bank in performing KYC process for their customers’ accounts. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining KYC records by obtaining information from internal and external sources (firm website, regulatory websites, etc.).
In addition, you will perform screening searches against Sanctions, Politically Exposed Persons and Negative Press lists on clients and their related parties. You will collaborate with other analysts, Subject Matter Experts and Team Leaders to achieve project objectives.
What we offer
- friendly atmosphere at work and well-coordinated team;
- possibility to work in an international environment;
- stable working environment (regular working hours, permanent contract);
- rapid increase of skills and knowledge thanks to internal and external training related to the area of specialization;
- trainings and ability to become a Financial Crime professional (currently highly in demand);
About the team
The Forensic team services relate to financial crime, investigations and business disputes. We act both: retroactively - detecting and determining the actual course of events using analytical methods and computer forensics; and proactively – providing advisory services aimed at delivering solutions to prevent financial crime in the future. In a business dispute area we work with organizations and their lawyers across a range of jurisdictions, offering them independent expertise or the insight on how they need to strengthen their case.