- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
On behalf of our client, international capital group operating in online services business, we are currently looking for self-driven and motivated individual for the position of Financial Manager to work in Wroclaw. The role holds responsibility for entire finance function within the main subsidiary of the group and is a business partner for both internal and external stakeholders.
Our client is an international company, one of a leaders in its sector (online services) in Poland and abroad.
- Responsible for hands on analysis to support and improve the operational effectiveness (cost control / cash flow management)
- Supervise and manage accounting department staff - outsource company
- Contributes to the development of the business
- Ensure timely preparation of all required financial reports in order to meet all legal, local reporting requirements
- Contacts and cooperation with the auditors
- Ensures the timely preparation of the annual budget
- Optimizes staffing, organization of process and development of people within the financial discipline
- Monitor and analyze the KPIs
- Enhancing work culture and helping others develop their long term career goals
- University degree in Finance/Economy/related, ideally with additional certificates i.e. CIMA/ACCA
- 8+ years of experience in finance departments, experience in international departments will be a plus
- At least 2 years of experience in the role with similar scope of duties
- Perfect knowledge of controlling tools and methods; experience in process improvement
- Great communication skills, hands-on attitude, perfect organizing skills
- Very good knowledge of English
Our client offers great working environment and participation in interesting projects and initiatives. The role also provides competitive compensation package.