- Aleja Pokoju 18, 31-564 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
We’re on the look-out for a
Financial Planning AnalystNumer ref.: 216238BR
We are PepsiCo. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
PepsiCo is looking for Financial Planning Analyst who will be responsible for supporting specific European market with key forecasting, reporting and analysis.
This will involve, but is not limited to:
- Coordinate AOP/ Forecast (planning cycle)
- Coordinate the monthly reporting process
- TM1 Mosaic administration
- Coordinate monthly closing, reconciling the numbers in SAP and TM1
- Templates preparation & submission for closing and after closing
- Coordinate A&M budgeting and input into SAP & TM1, perform curve calculation
- Preparing profitability calculations
- Prepare requested P&Ls
- Tax submission
- Preparing of Master Sales report.
- Education: Degree in Economics
- At least 1 year experience in Finance
- Fluent English
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Work effectively in the matrix organization, virtual team
- Continuous improvement mentality
- Team-player with communication skills.
What we can offer
- Employment contract
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Multisport card