if numbers and English are your passion, we invite you to apply!
financial planning and analysis senior specialist
Nr ref.: /353/09/2018/MD/28962
- working in very international environment with virtual relationships
- annual bonus
- increased number of public holidays
- sports card
- private medical care
- accountable for the analysis and interpretation of long-term financial and operational plans for the assigned cluster of countries through management reporting, analysis and interpretation of financial trends.
- lead the planning process for the assigned cluster of countries, challenging submissions and identifying synergies and ensuring delivery to deadlines.
- provide clear summaries of the assigned cluster of countries planning / forecasting.
- support planning and rolling re-forecasting processes as requested by Regional Head FP&A to ensure that information obtained from these processes is reliable.
- support the Regional Head FP&A in developing reporting procedures and templates for regional and local use.
- reconciliation and review of SAP plans before system closure.
- analyses growth trends, product trends and KPIs and support the Regional Head FP&A in making recommendations to maximise opportunities and manage risks to ensure targets are met.
- manage the assigned cluster of countries management reporting for consolidation at Regional level for SBU leads and Executive Board.
- liaise with business leads and Regional Head FP&A for any variances between business planning and operational planning figures and provide explanations / commentary.
- review financial performance with the business leads and make recommendations for action to address issues identified at Country or Regional levels.
- monitor cost allocation accuracy.
- deliver outputs within corporate and regional timelines as requested by Regional Head FP&A.
- support the business in relation to Master Data set up (WBS, PC, CC).
- minimum 2 years of experience in financial planning department, Operational financial management and or management accounting.
- master degree in business administration or finance.
- delivery of results within a complex international structure and reporting to tight deadlines. Working in virtual teams.
- ERP systems experience (transaction level and reporting)
- experience working with SAP - desirable
- fluency in written and spoken English
- ability to explain complex financial data to non-finance people, using non-technical language.
- advanced excel skills including pivot tables.