Hewlett Packard Enterprise is a leading technology company, with the industry's most comprehensive portfolio. Our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
- We make Hybrid IT simple – spanning traditional data center, software-defined infrastructure, systems software, private cloud and through our public cloud partnerships.
- We power the Intelligent Edge – we’re the IT in IOT.
- We have our Pointnext services capability to assist by building customer solutions from the ground up and flexible consumption models.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise in Poland is located in Warsaw and Wroclaw, providing services for over 170 countries around the world. HPE in Wroclaw is a Knowledge Center and Financial Center of Excellence with a wide range of services to HPE businesses and stakeholders. Our services portfolio includes high value finance planning, analysis and reporting, F&A, Sales Compensation, Supply Chain, Marketing & Communication and Financial Services.
Financial Process & System Engineer
Miejsce pracy: Wrocław
Key areas of responsibility:
- Manages the implementation of a system solution from beginning to end for a customer and creates a plan for testing new systems.
- Troubleshoots current applications and solves minor issues independently.
- Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- Interacts with internal customers, examining moderately complex issues or concerns to find a solution.
- Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to identify the business potential of a given project.
- Solves moderately complex, multiple systems problems.
- Develops risk mitigation and fall back strategies.
- Generates ideas for projects.
Education and Experience Required:
Knowledge and Skills:
- First level university degree with a focus in finance or computer science; advanced degree preferred.
- Typically 4+ years of experience.
- Intermediate understanding of financial systems and processes in several areas.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Developing presentation skills; strong PowerPoint skills.
- Expert proficiency in Excel.
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Advanced understanding of accounting principals.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Ability to design new systems.
We offer a stable job in well-known company where you can develop yourself, work with experts and which offers:
- Medical package for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation
- Modern office in the city center
- Free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruits
- Trainings and opportunity for personal development
Company culture & values
- Corporate Social Responsibility – possibility to take part in CSR initiatives and events having a positive impact in the following areas: ecology, charity and volunteering, education and culture.
- Wellness – a series of initiatives for employees focused on promoting work life balance, physical activity and health,
- HPE Culture – access to various cultural events in the region,
- HPE Badge – possibility for discounts for employees within a wide range of products & services in Wrocław.
- Open Door Policy
- Friendly atmosphere and cooperation focused environment
- Goal oriented management culture
- Innovative work environment