- Aleja Pokoju 18, 31-564 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We’re on the look-out for a
Would you like to be a part of marketing world in one of the biggest FMCG company?
Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better. We are the game changers, innovators, collaborators and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread across 200 countries and territories, and united by a shared set of values and goals. You know our name through our amazing portfolio, including Pepsi, Lays, Cheetos and Gatorade.
The PO & Budget Management analyst’s primary role is to ensure exceptional operational services are provided to the teams they are supporting in both BUs and Category teams. These services include managing the PO and invoice work flow associated with specific brand A&M budgets, maintaining necessary ledger postings, maintaining weekly reporting, and conducting periodic check in’s with Marketing teams which they are supporting.
Maintain Brand Budgets
- Collaborate with control function align upon brand budget in the Oracle/ SAP systems;
- Collaborate with Control’s budget coordinators to process estimates & generate PO’s & receipts
- Manage tracking of completed estimates and POS’s; accounting for remaining balances, needed estimates, open purchase orders, and prompt pays, etc.
- Complete ad hoc analysis of cost buckets across brands to identify efficiency opportunities for future planning purpose
- Working with marketing teams by brand, campaign, working/ non working and tier 3 classification.
- Coordination of marketing teams to obtain all necessary data essential for budget monitoring
- Review budget investments are in line with the company Must Win Battle, all campaigns are covered and budget allocation by A&M expenses typology is correct ( media, fee, etc)
- Control Owner for accruals creation and follow up, avoiding A&M fall in/out are not detected and booked timely as well as ensuring that the remaining part of the A&M accrual is the adequate during the following year.
- Work as a team to deliver : efficiencies tracking and ensuring execution, SME back up, PO and budgets KPI’s tracking, monthly closings, matching CECO vs IO, cashflow tracking, etc, POS stock follow up to avoid impact in the A&M, Mybuy catalogue & materials maintenance
- Manage Brand Budget Processes
- Support communication processes with reporting vertical leaders and Business Partners (project planning, workflow monitoring, quality checks, on-going changes)
- Help Reporting vertical leadership develop and finetune internal COE processes (work-flow mapping, pain-points and bottlenecks to process management) both related to service delivery and internal center operations
- Improve existing processes based on frequent end-user and Business Partner feedback loop
- A junior level analytics professional with experience in a leading consumer goods company in Finance 2 years+ experience
- Language Skills – Fluent English
- Highly efficient with Excel and Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; proactively communicates using appropriate methods for situation and audience in clear, concise and professional manner
- Be flexible, organized, detail-oriented, able to handle competing priorities and analytical skills
- Ability to provide superior customer service
What we can offer
- Employment contract
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Multisport card