Financial Products Analyst / Specialist
CREDIT SUISSE (Poland)
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Your responsibilitiesThis is a full time Wroclaw based role in the Product Control Analytics (PCA) team whose objective it is to control Investment Banking activities. The products and processes supported are wide ranging - across multi asset classes for reporting, analytics and valuation. This role requires active collaboration with other partners within and outside of Product Control with areas such as Trading, Legal Entity Reporting, Market and Credit Risk and Information Technology.
Key Product Control Analytics activities include, but are not limited to:
- Ownership of balance sheet accounts and associated reconciliations for trading assets and liabilities.
- Manage independent valuation of trading assets and liabilities within a defined framework.
- Defining, building, managing and maintaining appropriate control standards in accordance with the controls framework and measuring performance against these standards.
- Carrying out control reviews to detect unauthorized trading activity.
- Interaction with and presentation of financial data and controls to key external partners including external audit and regulators;
- Developing strong and positive working relationships with business heads and teams across a range of businesses while maintaining the ability to independently challenge as appropriate.
- Advising on new deal and new business activity to ensure that appropriate controls exist to support the business.
- Developing and implementing new projects, initiatives and regulatory requirements.
You’ll be a good match, if you have
- Proven track record of minimum 2 years (for senior role longer experience would be appreciated) of in a financial role, preferably with practical accounting experience and practical financial products experience.
- Product Control experience would be advantageous.
- Accountancy qualification is highly desirable (CIMA, ACA, ACCA).
- A University Degree in a relevant subject (Accounting, Finance or Engineering).
- Understand GAAP accounting rules, experience in USGAAP and multi-GAAP would be desirable.
- Practical experience of financial products is highly desirable.
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities along with excellent attention to detail. Proven ability to work well under pressure and have a keen interest in complex products.
- Results-oriented with a highly-methodical approach to manage the large number of tasks that are expected to be completed on a daily/monthly basis and responding to ad-hoc queries.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English.
- Detailed working knowledge of Microsoft Excel functions, including but not limited to Vlookups, Hlookups, Sumifs, and Pivot table manipulation.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.