private medical care
Financial Regulations Advisor #208119
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- запрошуємо працівників з України
- Робота для іноземцівбез польської
An outstanding opportunity to join us as we offer a challenging role within a team of lawyers and economists mandated with the provision of regulatory in-depth analysis and support to the Swiss Bank (SB) and Wealth Management (WM) divisions of Credit Suisse. This position enables international exposure, a collaborative environment and direct contact with senior management. Within a team of Financial Regulations Advisors, you will ensure, together with experienced specialists throughout the firm, a forward-looking regulatory change management. You will be able to increase your legal and/or financial experience and your knowledge of regulations impacting banking industry.
You will be responsible for managing a variety of tasks, most notably for:
* Analyzing international, EU and certain local (e.g. Swiss) regulations and acts of law relevant for the banking industry, among others, regulations relating to financial markets, investor protection standards, investment funds, sustainable investments, FinTech, outsourcing, corporate governance, cybersecurity, anti-money laundering (AML) and data protection with cross-border impact in order to identify their impact on SB and WM businesses, incl. impact on financial products and services. The team covers e.g. proposed amendments to MiFID II/MiFIR, PRIIPs, CRD V/CRR II, Market Abuse Regulation (MAR), the EU Action Plan on Financial Sustainable Growth, Digital Operational Resilience Regulation, ESMA Guidelines on Cloud Outsourcing and ePrivacy Regulation
* Engaging with senior business partners in order to identify the areas which may be affected by the upcoming regulatory requirements and, subsequently to negotiate and agree on the implementation ownership
* For running implementation projects - updating on further regulatory developments, finalization steps as well as further acts related to the main act (such as delegated acts, Guidelines, etc.) as well as providing analysis of regulatory requirements
* Promoting awareness of regulatory change a.o. by preparing presentations (giving an overview of upcoming changes, but also e.g. indicating trends, business opportunities and risks for SB and WM), thematic review slides for senior management
* Presenting/ communicating the regulatory landscape incl. the most imminent regulatory changes ahead in international regulatory panels
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
Your future colleagues
The team of qualified lawyers is dedicated, hardworking and used to work independently as well as collaborate effectively. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards. By joining the team you will be able to increase your legal and/or financial experience and your knowledge of regulations impacting banking industry.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Master degree in law, finance or economics; additional degree and postgraduate studies would be a plus (MBA, LL.M)
5+ years of proven experience in a law firm or financial institution, or a legal/compliance department (preferably in a financial institution), or a consultancy firm
Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional language (especially German or French) would be an asset
Outstanding analytical, problem solving and drafting skills (ability to clearly formulate thoughts)
Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with prior experience in interchange with senior business partners
Proven knowledge of financial products and services
Good MS Office skills (especially in Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
Ability to work independently and coordinate with team members. Proven ability to manage work well under pressure
Being a results oriented, hardworking individual, dedicated problem-solver with an open-minded personality and can-do attitude
Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
What we offer
Training and development
Language training course
Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
Employee Referral Program
remote work opportunities
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
kindergarten / nursery