sharing the costs of sports activities
Financial Reporting Analyst
Franklin Templeton Investments Poland Sp. z o.o.
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- home office work
- remote recruitment
Technologies we use
• Support data management focusing on the practice of collecting, organizing, protecting, and storing the organizations data so it can be analyzed, validated, and disseminated for business decisions.
• Assisting to ensure firm-wide data is delivered to the appropriate client(s) and/or provided via automated processes to downstream systems by the agreed upon date.
• Maintain control procedures and perform data integrity audits as necessary to ensure the accuracy and integrity of data.
• Research, analyze and solve problems related to data sourcing and any data provider or system setup wile assessing the impact to other business groups.
Product and Data Analysis:
• Support the firm’s standard enterprise data master attribution management process – including validating product data, manage exceptions, and escalate material issues.
• Develop an understanding of various products offered by Franklin Templeton’s Specialized Investment Managers while remaining aware of validating key data and market conditions.
• Opportunity to provide insight into product trends, firm-wide strategic initiatives and industry trends.
Client Support and Analysis:
• Assist in responding to, both verbally and in writing, questions from internal and external sources specifically involving the firm’s asset and flow information.
• Contribute to project activities and process improvement initiatives including data management workflows and data integration initiatives.
• Document and maintain business workflows and processes. Analyze workflow and propose improvements in support of client data requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with emphasis in finance or accounting preferred
2-4 or more years relevant work experience in the Mutual Fund/Financial Services Industry.
Experience working with automated financial systems and database management.
Strong understanding of financial instruments and markets.
Experience with SQL and Alteryx.
Familiarity with Microsoft Power Platform including Power BI and Power Automate
Strong technical and analytical skills
Work well in a deadline-oriented environment
Ability to analyze and solve problems independently, take initiative and demonstrate accountability.
Must be self-motivated, work well in a small team environment
Actively pursues opportunities for learning and self-development.
Knowledge and application of system models, data models, schemas, database structures, database design, database theory and various diagramming techniques.
Investment Operations or fund accounting experience
Experience with Python viewed favorably
What we offer
Possibility to develop your career in a global environment
Attractive location in the center of Poznań (New Market)
Private Healthcare and Life Insurance
MultiSport Program or MultiSport Cafeteria
Learning resources (LinkedIn Learning, online and in-person trainings)
Recommendation program (Employee Referral Network)
Friendly and supportive working environment
Participation in international projects
Possibility to lead or support charity events
Onsite kindergarten and creche
Onsite canteen, discounted prices
private medical care
saving & investment scheme
no dress code
video games at work
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
kindergarten / nursery
employee referral program
opportunity to obtain permits and licenses
onsite canteen, discounted prices
multisport program or multisport cafeteria
interest groups and events
rich learning resources and workshops
What is the Financial Reporting Analyst responsible for?
The Financial Reporting Analyst in AUM Services is responsible for assisting in the daily review, analysis, and reporting of FRI assets under management (AUM) and related firm-wide flows. The primary function of this position is to support the validation of key asset data for all Franklin Templeton managed accounts. The Analyst is responsible for maintaining an internally developed proprietary database by ensuring data received from other source systems and providers is accurate, timely, and suitable for use in AUM and management reporting. This position involves partnering with senior members on the team including working with key clients including Investment Operations, Product Development, Global Advisory Services, Finance, Marketing as well as various investment teams.
Franklin Templeton Investments Poland Sp. z o.o.
At Franklin Templeton, everything we do is focused on one thing – delivering better client outcomes. We do that by partnering closely with our clients, assessing their strategic needs, and identifying the solution or solutions that can meet the challenge. Over 12,000 employees working in 34 countries around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 160 countries. For more than 70 years our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.