Business Architecture Team manages the delivery of large scale infrastructure programs and business process change management events to ensure accurate, complete and consistent data is readily available for both internal financial reporting and external regulatory reporting purposes, consumed by both LOB stakeholders and corporate groups.
Financial Reporting Infrastructure Implementation Manager
As a member of the Business Architecture Project Implementation
team, you will work closely with Line of Business stakeholders, data Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Consumers and technology teams across Finance, Credit Risk & Treasury and the various Program Management teams. Primary responsibilities are to drive end-to-end project strategy discussions and develop and deliver plans for successful project delivery of firmwide and LOB change events impacting Finance, Credit and Treasury reporting. Responsibilities:
As part of the project team you will have a variety of responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- In partnership with data SMEs understand various Lines of Business and asset class data and source system flows and complexities as it relates to the Finance and Risk applications and infrastructure
- Manage an end to end project or release plan inclusive of project or release scope, critical milestones, sourcing requirements, test strategy and execution and implementation checklists and stakeholder / technology activities
- Lead the identification and documentation of requirements, inclusive of operating model requirements, e.g. Operational Runbooks, SLAs, change management procedures, operational metrics and reporting and support RCSA updates
- Oversee and/or execute testing activities (data and functional testing, regression testing, user interface testing)
- Identify and drive solutions for business process re-engineering activities, along with creating supporting documentation and end user operational experience and usage of Finance and Risk platforms.
- Present key project updates and risks with diverse stakeholder audiences
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders in order to influence and facilitate multiple work streams
- Provide leadership and direction for junior members of the team, driving the vision/strategy for the project or release and providing opportunities for junior team members to expand their knowledge and skillset.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7+ years of project management and business analysis experience, especially in requirements gathering and documentation, process re-engineering and end user testing
- Solid understanding of Financial and/or Regulatory reporting processes; understanding of finance related data is a plus
- Previous experience in Financial Services a plus
- Previous experience with Regulatory Reporting a plus
- Knowledge and experience of traditional credit (Loans, Deposits, Cash) and trading products (Derivatives and Securities) a plus
- Previous experience in Finance, Risk or Operations functions
- Experience with Agile delivery and the JIRA tool a plus
- Experience in creating process flows, presentations, and project plans
- Ability to quickly learn and assimilate business and technical knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to tailor messaging to various audiences
- Ability to lead and influence and build strong relationships with partner teams
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple streams of work concurrently
- Must be detail oriented, highly responsible and able to work with tight deadlines
- Strong team-orientation and leadership skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; sound judgment with a risk mindset
- Overall strong desktop skills including Excel and PowerPoint
About J.P. Morgan:
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. We have a sophisticated local market presence in Europe, Middle East and Africa which is complemented by staff around the world who support our growth and serve our clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We are excited to expand our team in Poland and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative and dedicated individuals to join us in our new corporate centre in Warsaw. Bring us your expertise and you’ll be part of a global community, working with people around the world and with a company that’s committed to investing in you and making a success of this key new location for our business.
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.