QVC, the world's leading video and ecommerce retailer, have opened our new ‘State-of-the-Art’ Global Business Services center in Krakow. QVC’s Global Business Services center is an exciting new member of the QVC family that offers world-class Finance, HR, IT and Legal services to QVC team members in Germany, France, Italy, the United Kingdom and the United States. Our GBS Centre is an exceptional facility, with an efficient and remarkable design and culture. Right now, we are looking for the brightest mind and top talent to ensure the Centre’s success. At QVC, you will find exciting career paths and opportunities.
Junior Financial Services Associate
- Real job experience from day one, based on the employment contract.
- Being a part of the Finance Team and exposure to our global business and how we work across a variety of markets including, the US, UK, Germany, Italy and France.
- Open and trusted teamwork in which we value fun along the way.
- Competitive benefits that include private medical care, life insurance, multisport.
- Casual atmosphere and all of that you will experience in our modern office.
As a Financial Services you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Cost Intensive Customer (CIC) Review - Research negative behaviors on customer’s accounts and determine what action is necessary to reduce further losses to QVC. Activities to be researched include excessive claims of non-receipt of merchandise, ordering without remittance, empty box returns, multiple box returns, excessive returns, returns over policy time limits and all other cost intensive behaviors/activities. Investigation of customer’s account could result in coaching the customer or closing the account.
- You will also audit Customer Service issued Refunds and Credits via a sample of an audit report to ensure inappropriate Refunds are not being provided to customers.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Speak English fluently.
- Present good knowledge of Excel.
- Have educational background in Finance-related fields and are willing to develop within this area.
- Have excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and numeric skills, with good attention to detail.
- Have the ability to adapt when, due to business demands, deadlines and priorities change.
- Present the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Have the ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines. Motivates a team to meet deadlines in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adapt when, due to business demands, deadlines and priorities change.