If you are not afraid of a challenging and dynamic working environment and you are relations oriented, ambitious, you speak English well, and maybe you even know other
languages – we invite you to join
CBRE Corporate Outsourcing is part of CBRE Group, Inc. - the world"s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2018 revenues of $21.3 billion and more than 90,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #207 in 2018. It also has been voted the industryqqqqs top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortunes "Most Admired Companies" for seven years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2019.
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.
The candidate will join the Portfolio Services Team and play an integral role in a client-dedicated account team. The candidate will report to Portfolio Services Team Leader and cooperate closely with global teams delivering service to the Client from other corners of the world.
- Active support to the client-dedicated Finance Business Partner and Senior Financial Specialist in management of IFRS 16 projects, reporting and data
- Prepare reports in Excel utilizing existing data to agreed timescales;
- Analyze and review data outputs necessary for calculation of accounting figures in accordance with IFRS 16;
- Participate in calls and meetings with the Client;
- Cooperation with Client representatives in order to deliver high data quality work;
- Cooperation with other teams supporting the Client located around the world to deliver excellent customer service;
- Support in implementation of solutions to facilitate data import into Lease Accounting tools.
- Very good written and spoken English
- 6 months + of supporting of a strategic business application
- Business value oriented attitude
- Good understanding of basic accounting principals
- Proactive and able to work in changing environment
- Ability to work in multinational environment and focus on customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload
- Good Spreadsheets knowledge (MS Excel)
- ITIL Foundations knowledge or equivalent knowledge will be a plus
- Career opportunity in a multinational company
- Multilingual (12 languages used in everyday work), friendly work atmosphere
- Private medical care with very attractive pack
- Competitive benefit package (life insurance, free language lessons, sport & recreation allowance-Benefit system)
- Participation in financing postgraduate studies or other trainings
- Work place located in quickly developing office district with an easy access to public transport and Shopping Centre
- New office place in recently finished modern building