- Francuska 46, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- Remote work
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
The Financial Systems Analyst role is responsible to provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements where it pertains to key Financial Systems (Hyperion, Trintech, Costar and others). He/she will be part of a team that configures system settings and options; plans and execute unit, integration and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements.
• Coordinate work with application owners and other system administration team members to ensure users have appropriate access and required roles are configured in the systems. Monitor user access requests and complete in a timely manner. Close out requests/tickets
• Check and ensure role assignment in financial systems are appropriate
• Support annual role recertification process
• Maintain system admin documentation and annual control review documentation
• Support annual audits
• First line of contact for user issues when tickets are routed to Admin team
• Oversee and ensure accurate daily and monthly currency rates
• Maintain the SAP A/R Delegation of Authority tables for the Credit and Collections team
• Assist Business Finance Managers with requests to update profit centers on materials
• Assist as needed in the transition to new Financial Systems
• Develop and advocate for automation, simplification, and standardization in processes
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, information technology and/or business administration
3-5 years of experience in system administration roles
Proven business partner - results oriented, resourceful, service driven professional
Experience with financial systems and SAP required
Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
Good organization skills
Strong maturity and integrity (position deals with highly confidential business information)
Strong attention to details (accuracy)
Ability to collaborate effectively within a matrix organization and influence others who do not report directly to them
Ability to navigate through ambiguity and proactively drive issue resolution
Ability to embrace change and be flexible to changing business needs and scrutinize, challenge, and propose change to existing process and procedures
Seeks and incorporates relevant perspectives when assessing a situation, taking decisions or presenting
Minimal travel - less than 10%
Ability to flex work schedule to accommodate business needs and working across multiple time zones
Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a time-sensitive and sometimes unstructured environment
Work independently with minimal supervision
What we offer
Vacation & Christmas bonuses
Rockwell Automation is the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. We hire more than 23 000 employees in 80 countries. We have been on the market for 115 years, in Katowice for more than 20 and we are still developing on Silesian market.
If you want to be a part of Rockwell Automation, use "Aplikuj" button and send us your CV in English.
Rockwell Automation creates the future.
Create it with us!
We kindly inform that this offer is conditional and chosen candidates will have to go through background check process, performed by an external company. In case of negative verification results, Rockwell Automation will be entitled to withdraw the offer without any consequences.