sharing the costs of sports activities
- Przemysłowa 3, PoznańPoznań, Greater Poland
- Valid for 22 daysuntil: 07 May 2021
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
• Supporting and maintaining critical business systems that drive Finance operations.
• Coordinating and maintaining working relationships between Finance and IT team to resolve application and infrastructure issues.
• Preparing periodic (daily, monthly, quarterly, annual) and ad hoc financial and operating reports, report packages and dashboards for management and supporting business units.
• Implementing, maintaining, and updating current and new financial systems.
• Performing data loading, updates of allocation rules and creation of reports.
System enhancements and implementations
• Driving continuous process improvements in reporting through automation, system enhancements, data quality, consolidation, and quality improvements.
• Communicating with users, Systems Administration, IT, contractors, vendors and providers for upgrades, enhancements, fixes, and troubleshooting.
• Initiating, leading, and managing automation of reports and analysis.
• Implementing, investigating, and reconciling variances between actuals data sets to understand trends, potential risks and opportunities for improvements.
Have minimum bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Management Information Systems
Have experience in accounting, financial analysis or information technology
Possess hands-on experience with any Financial ERP system such as SAP, Oracle, or PeopleSoft
Have experience with Business Intelligence Tools such as Cognos Business Intelligence, Business Objects, Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE), Power BI or Tableau
Demonstrate a desire to learn and optimize new financial systems and business processes
Demonstrate very good communication skills and a good command of the English language
Possess good skills in the area of Microsoft Office Package (Excel, Word)
Basic database and SQL knowledge will be considered as an advantage
Previous experience working in the Financial Services Industry is a plus
Are ready to work swing shifts 9-18 and 13-22, based on the current business needs
What we offer
Local work with global perspective
Attractive location in the center of Poznań (New Market)
Private Healthcare and Life Insurance
MultiSport Program or MultiSport Cafeteria Rich
Onsite kindergarten and creche
Onsite canteen, discounted prices
Volunteering activities, interest groups
private medical care
corporate products and services at discounted prices
saving & investment scheme
kindergarten / nursery