- Stanisława Klimeckiego 1, 30-705 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Financial Crime Operations department is at the forefront of Revolut’s efforts to keep customers and their money safe. Working directly with customers to resolve issues and flag potential concerns and using cutting edge technology, we aim to prevent financial crime more effectively than traditional banks.
We operate in small, nimble teams that are built for scale, speed, and quality. Each unit is responsible for a different pillar of fincrime, giving you the chance to have a real impact on crucial problems that affect millions of people around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for someone to lead a team and their daily operations to make sure they are achieving the desired performance levels and developing within their roles as Analysts. You will coordinate and distribute workflow that comes from agents & customers within your team and ensure they work effectively and to a high standard.
You will directly handle customer or agent issues, requests and look to resolve them. You’ll help with improving overall customer satisfaction by either leading or being part of project teams that look to implement process improvement or operational changes across the FinCrime department.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Managing and mentoring FinCrime agents and ensuring that individuals and teams targets are met
- Reviewing, investigating and reporting money laundering cases with over 200 associates or business accounts
- Conducting detailed analysis and improving the Revolut’s anti-money laundering and anti-fraud policies
- Providing on-going monitoring and resolving of formal complaints and Financial Ombudsman Service complaints related to the Financial Investigations’ Unit cases
- Acting as a point of contact for the law enforcement agencies in the ongoing criminal investigations that commenced from the submitted SAR
- Provide training and mentor junior members of the team
- Acting in accordance with the written policies, procedures and relevant legislation
- Acting with honesty and integrity, being transparent in all your actions
- Cooperating with other teams in providing professional and efficient front line compliance support and seeking to improve the Revolut’s processes
- Going above and beyond the role by taking ownership of difficult problems, resolving ongoing issues, and being a leader in the workplace
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 2+ years prior relevant experience in FIU/AML/Compliance in a major financial institution (preferably international)
- Deep knowledge of AML and sanctions regulations ( eg. JMLSG, ML regulations, OFAC, POCA and etc.)
- At least 1 year of experience managing a team of 5-10 FTEs (full-time employees)
- Ability to work under pressure, manage multiple projects at once, and meet tight deadlines
- Strong understanding of the interplay between legal and business risk
- Ability to communicate positively, effectively, and efficiently with members of various internal teams, outside counsel, and regulators
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment
- Strong communication skills, great numeracy and IT skills
- Practical knowledge of SQL (desirable)
- Fluency in other languages would be beneficial
A little about us… When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for… Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent training and guidance from our team.
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Life insurance
- Private medical care
- Multisport card
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
If this is YOU, Apply now!