- Roździeńska 49, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- Offer expired 13 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
This position is responsible for planning and purchase of goods and services to support multiple distribution centers around the Globe from the supply chain forecast-to-procurement cycle.
FG Planner-Buyers are responsible for planning, organizing and controlling the materials requirements. Monitor inventory levels, on time delivery performance, and purchase materials, services and commodity products. Also, are delegated to negotiate and commit the company to purchase contracts. Evaluates, rates and selects suppliers by production capability, performance, quality and delivery.
Develop, implement and manage supplier production plans and priorities according requirements to fulfill our distribution centers (Asia, America and Europe); monitoring and maintain inventory on optimal levels; monitor, rebalance and distribute materials around DC´s based on requirements and inventory levels. Expedite materials to avoid shortages. Materials parameters review. Improve On Time Delivery Levels. Ensure and provide communication with our stakeholders and customers about material status. Create, release, pulled in, push out and follow up purchase orders. Analyze and determine root causes for missed on time deliveries and implement actions to improve performance.
Responsible for the procurement of assigned materials/commodities from specified suppliers that vary in complexity under minimal supervision and in accordance with all relevant policies and procedures. Directly responsible for the performance of assigned suppliers and system maintenance. Resolves complex material shortages and comprehensive supplier disputes. May lead cross-functional team activities.
• Manage assigned material inventories based on defined goals using established inventory control systems and tools
• Monitor and maintain minimal inventories of excess and obsolete materials according to plan
• Participate in lean manufacturing initiatives for cost-saving improvements through waste elimination
• Manage vendor lead-time, transit time, and flexibility of vendor schedule
• Resolve invoicing and receiving discrepancies
• Evaluate and manage existing and potential suppliers based on the principles of Total Cost of Ownership.
• Comply with purchasing/planning policies and procedures
• Negotiate and place purchase orders
• Assist in resolving quality issues with suppliers
• Analyze data
• May resolve issues in the areas of requisition accuracy and completeness, on-time delivery or supplier payment
• Manage and update data in MRP system including but not limited to price, lead time, lot sizes, strategy group
Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineer, Business Administration or Supply Chain Management, or relevant field required
Minimum 3 years direct related experience
Demonstrated understanding of MRP, inventory, and production principles
Proven results in driving supplier improvement and implementing cost reduction programs
CPIM, CSCP certification desirable
Strong team leader/contributor, comfortable in leading cross functional and multi-cultural teams
Ability to multi-task
Self-starter, possessing high degree of self-motivation and bias for action
Analytical, demonstrated problem solving and project management skills
Proactive, team work
Possess well-rounded knowledge in supply chain, materials planning and logistics
Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal) to various levels of the organization
Proficient in dealing with language and cultural barriers
What we offer
Private health care
LunchPass Sodexo Card
Allowance on MyBenefit platform
Christmas and holiday bonuses
Rockwell Automation is the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. We hire more than 23 000 employees in 80 countries. We have been on the market for 115 years, in Katowice for more than 20 and we are still developing on Silesian market.
If you want to be a part of Rockwell Automation, use "Aplikuj" button and send us your CV in English.
Rockwell Automation creates the future.
Create it with us!
We kindly inform that this offer is conditional and chosen candidates will have to go through background check process, performed by an external company. In case of negative verification results, Rockwell Automation will be entitled to withdraw the offer without any consequences.